Nine Radio (Talk)

Seems this angle needs to be tilted up a little. Unless they changed the positioning so you can’t see the control team ….

2 Likes

It looks like the desk is in the standing position. The camera angle was probably set with the desk in the seat position. Ideally they’d have an camera with a tilt adjustment that can change as the desk goes up and down.

Isn’t it bad enough these bozos can be heard polluting the airwaves without seeing them as well! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

It’s ok. As long as the 2GB studio cameras are working well which they are. These are the network’s most attractive presenters.

They’re all ugly as soon as they open their mouths. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Jacqueline Felgate, who left Seven News Melbourne earlier this month, has joined 3AW breakfast as a restaurant reviewer.

6 Likes

What’s she left to do?

“Spend more time with family” I believe.

1 Like

Jacqui is a great get for the breakfast show, but I can’t help but feel sorry for Sofia Levin to be suddenly dumped from the role just so they can accomodate Jacqui. Really speaks to the attitude of giving jobs your friends in the media. I would’ve expected better of Ross.

3 Likes

it’s probably not his call

1 Like

The Herald Sun article says that it was Ross who personally made the phone call to Jacqui, asking her to be the food reviewer (sorry I forgot the HS article hadn’t been posted here).

Sofia Levin commented on her Instagram that the situation was ‘out of her hands’.

5 Likes
1 Like

John Redman, who has worked for Ray Hadley for 17 years, is joining A Current Affair according to The Daily Telegraph’s Annette Sharp. He finishes up as Hadley’s executive producer after the May 21 federal election.

3 Likes

Russel Howcroft has covid so Mark Allen has been filling in for him on Breakfast this week. I’ve tuned in a few times and I must say, Marko has impressed me - he’s a great asset to the station.

Denis Walter also has covid and has been off since Anzac Day (with the single exception of Apr 26 where he broadcasted from home) with Grubby filling in for him.

Also on the topic of AW, not sure if it’s been mentioned here but Mark Allen and Jimmy Bartel are the co-hosts of Sunday Sport going forward, airing 12pm-2pm on Sundays when 3AW is taking the 3.20pm game on a Sunday, which is most weeks. Mark Robinson is no longer a third co-host but rings into the program during the first half hour each week.

4 Likes

great updates thanks @FootyKick

Apparently 9 radio stations are broadcasting the debate on Sunday.

Anyone know if there’s going to be pre and post coverage with callers and analysis across the network or will it be up to the individual stations?

5 Likes

2GB’s (and 4BC’s) coverage will start at 8.30pm following a shortened edition of Healthy Living, and 3AW’s coverage will start at 8.00pm after the footy. Both stations will finish at 10.20pm, when Bill Crews takes over on 2GB and Philip Brady and Simon Owens on 3AW.

4 Likes

Interesting. Who’s hosting it?

1 Like

Ads on 3AW this afternoon had Deb Knight promoting it so maybe she’s hosting it.

1 Like

Deb can’t host the radio coverage since she’ll be one of the panelists for the debate itself.

2 Likes