Nine Radio (Music)

MSR in Melbourne is broadcasting 2GB’s call of State of Origin led by Ray Hadley.

Yeah I am in Sydney.

And had MSR branding on an OB van at the ground - though no mention of the frequency anywhere.

5 Likes

It would’ve been smarter to simply simulcast 2GB’s call on MSR although I doubt their NRL agreement would allow it.

Boxing on the weekend.

1 Like

Loving MacQuarie Sports Radio 1278 Yesterday i added two new listeners 1 from 3MMM the othther listener came form gokd 1-04.3. dueing this week i have been on Golkd 204,3’s Facebook page advising many of their angry listeners when do not like their new breakfast Host who came from England to become listeners to MacQuarie sports radio 1278

You sure love the underdog Jason, they need all the help they can get!

2 Likes

I think he’s just doubled their listening audience single handedly!

4 Likes

It will be more than double after the Gold 104.3 Listeners who are angry with their Radio Station signing a non Australian Breakfast Host

1 Like

Surely they’d just seek out another music station rather than a sports talk format?

4 Likes

They will seek any Radio Station that does not have Christian O’Connell on it. Music or Sports Talk to them it does not matter at the moment they just want another Radio Station to listen to they just want no longer to be listeners to Gold 104.3

Not really. You have Spotify, Apple Music, podcasts, CDs (I suppose if you’re retro), music on your phones…they don’t have to listen to any terrestrial radio if they don’t want to.

3 Likes

Oh no! The foreigners are taking all the jerbs. Let’s put them on an island in the middle of the Pacific … oh wait …

2 Likes

Jason Andrew Toppin, if you don’t stop floggin’ a dead horse, I’m going to report you to the RSPCA! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

For the First Time tes Rugby Union involving The Wallabies will be on Melbourne Radio on MacQuarie Sports Radio 1278 Rugby Australia don’t think MacQuarie Sportv Radio ius a dead horse neother dti the nRL, neiter dio the EPL, Neither will Cricket Austrralia neither do tyhe Mrlbourbne Storm, Nether do the AFL Iin Sybdye & Brisbane and neiter do I,

That’s what you used to say about SEN and you don’t even talk about them anymore

3 Likes

Because I do not listen to SEN

Incorrect, I’ve listened whilst being at the MCG, long time ago but I’d reckon News Radio would’ve been broadcasting it to Melbourne. I doubt that would be the only one either. Victorians traditionally follow Union over League, therefore greater interest.

The Aus v Ire is on NTS in Sydney Anyway.

Your loss!

1 Like