Nine On-Air Presentation

I don’t mind that, it is clean. Less bulky.

These are not new…

2 Likes

I think these are probably only for the james bond promos?
hopefully there will be a refresh in the next couple of weeks though with the new studio coming online.
I would speculated that if they are going to do it that it will launch either during State of Origin or on Monday morning when Today broadcasts from the new studio.

Actually I feel like these are recycled from the last time they ran the bond films

2 Likes

Well that is kinda new, those first 3 caps haven’t seen those exact graphics before

Everyone is overreacting. All these elements have been used before, including the supers.

1 Like

The square brackets have been use for the Bond promos since about 2016 I believe. I remember discussion about it on this thread during my lurking days.

They haven’t been used for many other applications though, so I do understand how people believe that this is a slight relaunch.

With the supers, not the square brackets, but that double stacking, semi-opaque backing one one of them and that text?

These are what I’ve seen Nine use countless times in recent years:

3 Likes

It looks as if they’ve just refreshed promo elements they’ve used in the past, in the era they were using the brackets as a design element.

2 Likes

Yeah the super parts of it are new. The brackets were used back in 2016 across the presentation but they have slightly modified these ones.

1 Like

That’s what I was trying to get at haha :slight_smile:

My apologies if I got it wrong.

None needed, you didn’t, I’m in your camp :slight_smile:

I still wish Nine would change there On-Air presentation, this one has to be one of the longest serving packages in a while.

1 Like

Channel 9 2021

3 Likes

10 did brackets years ago!

2 Likes

I remember they did them [ ] for the consumer advice on the classification PRGs from 2007.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they did them around days/times on promos as well.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right, early 2000s I think

2 Likes

Yeah it was early 00’s

I really think 9 need to modify the logo used in on air presentation. The plastic blue is starting to date and doesn’t really fit in on promos now.
The Green, yellow and red ones still look fresh. May just be a case where the blue one needs to be recoloured to a deeper blue

4 Likes