Nine On-Air Presentation

Was it shown during the soccer match? Nine sometimes use ‘Nine’ on air presentation elements during sport events, even if airing on Go! or Gem. (i.e. using the Nine Wide World of Sport watermark as well.)

5 Likes

Another Darwin ID

4 Likes

Surely this is a mock? The “We Love It” font is out of place (heart is meant to be letter V as well), and the logo has been ripped from the old Nine News logo. The music is also meant to cut after that last “we love it” echo.

Not to mention it doesn’t show any of Darwin at all, just the navy.

1 Like

Here’s another version:

4 Likes

And another:

I think there’s a small piece of music track in the middle that has never been used in the NBN Versions.

4 Likes

I daresay there might be a version of the “We Love It” song (or songs? The last 20 Seconds of that clip and a few of the shorter NBN versions sound like there might be an alternative version!) which runs for longer than the edits we see used for the Idents on TV!

1 Like

And another:

3 Likes

There was a glitch in the original 60 sec version I uploaded because of signal problems. Here it is without the issue:

And all of them in one post:

4 Likes

Doctor Doctor cover The Block cover

4 Likes

This promo didn’t reveal the broadcast date

But a later one plus watermark did

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pink Lineup:

10 Likes

It was good when Nine used “Break Free” for Voice-themed lineups, and I wish they would occasionally use an appropriate track for select themed lineups. A nice breath of fresh air every so often.

2 Likes

Pink Logo during program:

4 Likes

Channel Nine gone pink again.

7 Likes

More fuchsia than pink :smirk:

12 Likes

Why didn’t they demand the watermark to put on a jacket???

6 Likes

Nine are terrible at presuming what cast are “stars” in their movie promos :roll_eyes:

One for “Die Another Day” (2002) this morning, included “with Madonna”…

She was in the movie for ONE MINUTE.

But no, Rosamund Pike (a well known actress, especially given “Gone Girl” & a core villain in that Bond movie) doesn’t even get a mention.

5 Likes

Who?

2 Likes

images-74