Nine On-Air Presentation

I get the feeling because there has been no promos yet for 2022 which is unusual including for MAFS and programing following the tennis that there might be a relaunch coming after or during the tennis next year.

3 Likes

Perth Christmas IDs:

5 Likes

About time.

2 Likes

From Nine’s corporate advertising

5 Likes

:eyes:
Seen on their Twitter page.

3 Likes

Getting some 2001 vibes… (credit to @Zampakid for capped video)

5 Likes

I wouldn’t read into this.

3 Likes

The white logo brings me back memories of their 2001-02 look

3 Likes

dunno. there has been no promos for MAFS or early 2022 programming at this stage which is slightly unusual as far as I know… it is long overdue so hopefully it is coming.

2 Likes

There is also the fact that it is on a promo video which is very unusual as usually they would use the blue logo… I think the refresh is coming

5 Likes

It would be great for there to be a refresh, but this isn’t anything to wonder over at this stage. It’s a watermark, not animated, nothing. It’s a PR release video.

fair enough

Except the 2D logo is animated into quite a few shots, like kicking the football and behind the fireworks.

1 Like

Too many years of Ch9 refresh hopes died. I also thinking they will never change their package. It’ll be there till the death of FTA.

Hope I am wrong though, really tired of the current package which has only been modified once in the last decade.

4 Likes

They use different style logos in certain situations. I see this more as a PR reel than a network promo. Time will tell, but I doubt it will amount to anything.

3 Likes

Just wait until Christmas Eve who knows :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Relaunch…

1 Like

I’m sorry, what? :stuck_out_tongue: Got some inside gossip?

1 Like

Nah, but hey… good to stir the pot…

4 Likes

I know for a fact there isn’t a network wide relaunch.

3 Likes