Nine On-Air Presentation

That’s normal. The promo banner would have started out connected to the Nine logo as expected, but ends in the middle of the screen as seen in the cap.

2 Likes

Yep, IMO it’s only really just that ending graphic that looks a bit strange. Have they been doing these ones for a while? I thought they used to just be like a ‘box’ popping-out at the watermark site

1 Like

I think they’ve been in use since the package began. They’re used alongside the PRG style ones you mentioned.

2 Likes

Video of New Year IDs:

6 Likes

they did for the nine production closer at the end of shows. they now have the new centred one which isn’t showing up well in some cases.

2 Likes

New Production closer on Hot Seat:

9 Likes

It covers the nine logo on the right… maybe they should remove it?

6 Likes

It’s there for a reason, just terribly designed. The watermark should probably be timed to fade out before the production ender rolls.

9 Likes

That’s what I liked about the previous endcap - they designed it to be intergrated with the watermark to make it look seamless

4 Likes

I agree. This new one just doesn’t fit in with anything they’ve shown atm.

6 Likes

Yep I agree. With both Weekend Today & Hot Seat. They need to change it altogether or just add a thin black stroke on the white text

Do you mean the outside of the letters? make them black?

1 Like

Yes, a black stroke

It just needs some shadowing on the text, a solid outline would look terrible.

Or just a complete redesign.

3 Likes

Problem solved if they just #BringBackWatermarkSafeAreas

4 Likes

Who knows? Channel Nine might be having a stroke.

1 Like

Production ender on Travel guides

6 Likes

they have no excuse to put the new production endcap on there. not a generic serif typeface :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It matches the “credits” if that’s what you could call them.

4 Likes

you would have thought with the update to 9now using the 2d logo plus the current main channel presentation being out of date compared to every other nine property that there must be an update to on air presentation coming soon…

2 Likes