9 out of 9?

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My reaction.

3 Likes

That click:like ratio tho

15 Likes

Yeah, an obvious indicator of how few of the unwashed masses have been enlightened by Prequel Memes.

My reaction to this trechery.

1 Like

My reaction to this reaction.

3 Likes

In Mackay at the moment.
The news update that just aired on SC9 featured Mackay news/weather, but had the Townsville backdrop shown on the green screen.

2 Likes

Canberra montage from tonight:

3 Likes

Oh dear Vanessa: “Steff-anniac”? Bill Stefaniak is VERY well known in Canberra, pronunciation is so important for credibility (it’s Stef-arn-iak). I wonder if the Canberra bulletin is still 100% live? Otherwise this should have been picked up in the pre-record by Mr Frost.

2 Likes

The street name was wrong in the package too. It was on Yarra Glen, not Adelaide Avenue (though an easy mistake to make - it’s the same length of road, but changes names about halfway along)

I don’t think that was Vanessa making the scripts, more likely the CoS.

My reply was referencing the above post which stated that the reporter should’ve picked up the mispronunciation, noting that he got the street name incorrect in his report.

1 Like

Sophie stuffed up a simple pronunciation on 9 News Mackay last night as well (during the local window).

A major outlying town in the broadcast region is “Moranbah” (pronounced “more-anne-bar”) and Sophie called it “mare-run-bar”.

3 Likes

News Corp has a derogatory alternative:

1 Like

I saw the full report on my phone after writing that comment. Harry Frost mispronounced his name too, so I can’t blame Vanessa. As far as I know there is no CoS in Canberra, just the three reporters, but I may be wrong.

I’m a little behind on the festive content, but this is a nice use of the new Nine team at Watson, rather than reverting to the Parliament House crew!

4 Likes
1 Like

Nice to see a regional version of the 9 promo

4 Likes

Sam Heathwood returned to the Queensland/Darwin desk tonight.

Amanda Bennett presented Monday weather.

1 Like

Why does Dougal Beatty have a personalised promo?

1 Like