Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Lol, during the 6PM news in Sydney tonight. Georgie cut off Airlie Walsh when Airlie said
‘we have news just in’. There was a awkward silence on them and then Airlie was just froze.

2 Likes

Yep I saw that. I wonder what she had to say… Did Airlie just forget?

Monday (26.07.2021):

Wendy was still there for 4pm in Queensland.

Melissa Downes solo at 6pm.

Tuesday (27.07.2021) - Wednesday (28.07.2021):

Andrew Lofthouse is presenting solo in Brisbane.

6 Likes

I guess she’s probably just finishing the rest of her contract.

Would be nice if Nine could keep an open door for her to do some worthwhile special reports and filling in from time to time.

1 Like

Why is Christine Ahern yelling the news about the gold medals at me during the morning news?

1 Like

Who knows, it seems to be her thing.

It’s very off putting, comes across as preachy.

2 Likes

Clint Stanaway will be reading news on KIIS Melbourne at breakfast. He is remaining on the weekend news.

5 Likes

Today is Andrew Lund’s last day at Nine Melbourne.

11 Likes

Big lose in the GTV newsroom. Any idea where he’s going?

1 Like

As mentioned about a month ago:

8 Likes

Always enjoyed his public transport related reports. He’ll be missed!

3 Likes
11 Likes

Just after Andrew Lund’s report, Pete nodded and said, “Thank you Andrew”, clearly as a goodbye.

3 Likes

Not much of a goodbye. He may as well have just said nothing at all.

“You say it best…when you say nothing at all…”

11 Likes

Saturday (31.07.2021 - Sunday (01.08.2021): Paul Taylor is presenting in Brisbane this weekend.

4 Likes

Will have to keep an eye out to see who replaces Brett on the 4pm news in a couple of weeks time. Strong chance it could be Jo Hall, I reckon.

8 Likes

Would most likely be Jo Hall and Dougal Beatty sharing the Wednesday-Friday role. Although wouldn’t surprise me if they gave it to Dougal exclusively.

9 Likes

On Nine News Late Peter Overton spoke to Ben Avery about his posting to the London Bureau ending after 18 months and coming back to Adelaide.

10 Likes

(2-6/8/2021) Andrew Lofthouse is presenting solo in Brisbane this week.

6 Likes