Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Maybe she’s covering for Emma who is on maternity leave.

Elizabeth Creasy is now Elizabeth Klauz.

11 Likes

now married to a certain Mr S. Klauz in the northern . . . :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…territory?

Digged out my archives and I’ve noticed that Rebecca Johns has returned to Nine after a stint at 10???

5 Likes

Nine News Melbourne sports reporter Alicia Muling has flown to Gold Coast to report on the seven NSW and Victorian AFL teams which had temporarily relocated there. She filed a report for 3AW news this afternoon.

3 Likes

Was it really worth it flying her just for a report? Nine have plenty of reporters up in Brisbane/Gold Coast.

They probably wanted someone more familiar to Melbourne viewers and with more AFL credibility.

2 Likes

It is similar to last year when Nine flew reporters from interstate to cover the AFL’s Queensland hub.

The teams will likely be there for weeks. 9 Brisbane won’t have resources and local Brisbane viewers won’t care what the Victorian teams (or AFL in general) are doing. Makes sense for her to go.

1 Like

Brett McLeod filling in for Alicia Loxley this weekend.

7 Likes

Great to see Emily Rice prominent in the bulletins a lot lately. She’s great.

8 Likes

Kate Creedon did the weather for Sydney tonight.

6 Likes

Does anyone know when Davina Smith returns from maternity leave?

Melbourne has a new State Political Reporter, Mark Santomartino

5 Likes

…who of course, has been at Nine News Melbourne for a few years now.

2 Likes

Since 2017 I believe…

Good choice. Obviously replacing Andrew Lund who will be leaving the network soon.

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Peter Overton is (most likely) going to remain the lead presenter of Nine News Sydney for quite a while to come - even Overton “doing a Hitch” and reading bulletins into his mid 70s isn’t a possibility that can be ruled out.

Georgie Gardner will probably remain the 2nd in-line presenter of Nine News Sydney for a while too, given that she generally wins more bulletins in the ratings than she looses to Seven.

2 Likes

Adelaide co-presenter Kate Collins will be off for the next two weeks, after being deemed a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case meaning she must quarantine for the next 14 days.

6 Likes