Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Saturday July 27th:

Mia Glover presenting Nine News Queensland as usual in the studio, with Andrew Lofthouse anchoring Olympics links from Paris.

4 Likes

East coast

5 Likes

https://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/the-scoop-veteran-sport-reporter-mysteriously-pulled-from-olympics/news-story/7f4cf7f9c913428c1ac70ed8d92057ad

I did wonder where Jono has been the last few weeks. I just assumed he was having leave before the Olympics. Interesting.

4 Likes

Redirecting...?

1 Like

absolutely no scoop there. He may be unwell or have a family issue.

3 Likes

No but often these things are to ‘put it out there’ when a rumour etc has been doing the rounds.

2 Likes

It was written as if they had the info, when they didn’t. Just the same speculation of “where is he?”.

1 Like

Yep, the fact he was pulled from the Olympics, forced on leave and Lofthouse sent at the eleventh hour (also explains a lot with his reported weak performance so far) definitely says a lot…

1 Like

I suspect they do know or at least have an idea but couldn’t stack it up so are putting it out there.

The fact Nine hasn’t really shut it down either suggests something is going on.

3 Likes

Special v/o “Nine News with Alicia Loxley and Peter Hitchener”.

“Nine News Queensland with Mia Glover”

“Nine News with Peter Overton”

5 Likes

Was the same last night FYI

2 Likes

Mark Gottlieb is the Sports Journalist who’s left. That’s who they’re replacing.

4 Likes

Alice again presented tonight, with Brenton hosting in Paris

V/O was “This is Nine News, with Alice Monfries”

1 Like

Allan left Nine?

2 Likes

He’s a freelancer. Guess they haven’t used him in a while.

2 Likes

He was on air 4 days ago. He’s probably just looking for extra work opportunities.

6 Likes

I thought he hated the dictator state and was going to piss off to Queensland, or was that fake like him parading about like a big git as well?

5 Likes

Desperately trying to get the Real Housewives producers to notice him probably.

2 Likes

Monday July 29

Brenton Ragless presented Adelaide’s news solo from Paris, including the rest of the days news.

Will McDonald did the afternoon updates.

6 Likes

Same set up tonight.

1 Like