Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Everyone except Andrew and Melissa gets a personalised V/O because they’re less known. I think this applies when there is a fill-in on weekdays, but as that rarely happens, I can’t quite remember. I guess we can check next week.

Usually they have one of them until at least mid-December. They must be back earlier next year.

2 Likes

Confirmed by TVBB

Carrie Anne Greenbank returning to Melbourne - much needed atm.

11 Likes

Sunday (03.12.2023)

Presenting tonight:

Sydney- Georgie Gardner
Melbourne- Dougal Beatty
Brisbane- Aislin Kriukelis

4 Likes

Is she originally from Melbourne?

1 Like

Oh she will be fun with Karl and Sarah next year when they head up in Paris for Olympics.

1 Like

I remember she worked on the Gold Coast, then came to Melbourne for a while before heading to Europe.
Not sure where she originated though.

1 Like

Absolutely. I feel like GTV needs some experience at the moment because it feels like a lot of experienced talent has departed recently. Seven in contrast seems to be quite stable (although they had their own mass exodus a couple of years ago when they were struggling too)

9 Likes
8 Likes

Looks like Georgie will be doing the summer rounds as Overton is on break now.

10 Likes

Looks like the lighting on the top of the Melbourne desk hasn’t been turned on? Looks odd

2 Likes

First at Five yesterday had it on, then was turned off at 6PM. Continued today with the lighting off for FAF too.

Seems to be in Sydney as well? Definitely odd.

5 Likes

It’s very weird. With the lights off it let’s the desk down. Especially now there is no side vertical lights next to the screen.

2 Likes

Mean’s his wife has a job in London?

1 Like

Early news

8 Likes

Aislin Kriukelis on 4pm duties in Brisbane did well when it seems the autocue failed for the opening headlines.

5 Likes

Alicia Loxley presenting tonight and presumably this week.

7 Likes

Mia Glover presenting in Brisbane, Eva Milic presenting solo on the Gold Coast.

5 Likes

Of course she would. Then she’ll present the next 2 weeks before she goes on holidays.

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nine News Darwin