Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Bruce Paige interview.

Miami Marketta venue Thursday 22nd for live broadcast.

Will be reporting now for 9 News Brisbane on seniors.

Bruce Paige has shared a glimpse behind-the-scenes at the 9News Gold Coast newsroom as he prepares to step away from the desk.

After 12 years presenting the 6pm news on the Gold Coast, Bruce will return to the Brisbane as the special seniors reporter.

He told Laurel, Gary & Mark there’s some things about the Gold Coast newsroom that he’ll miss, including his “partner in crime” Eva Milic.

“I’ll tell you what, I really enjoy Eva,” he said. “She’s a bit of a scallywag!

“Some of the chat – a bit like in here – some of the chat between breaks…”

But there was one behind-the-scenes question that Bruce declined to answer…

2 Likes

Livinia has finished for the year in Melbourne

4 Likes

Never was a fan of Moncia when she was at 7.
I’m sure we see her at ABC in the coming years lol

3 Likes

And if SBS had a bulletin in Perth, she’d pop up there as well.
And maybe WTV on Channel 44 too (if that’s still on air).

1 Like

Mark Burrows presenting in Sydney tonight.

Airlie Walsh presenting weather.

7 Likes

(9-10/12/2022) Ebony Cavallaro is presenting weather in Brisbane Friday and Saturday.

5 Likes

Michael Genovese is Presenting Perth’s Nine News this Evening.

7 Likes

He also did on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, with Monika on Tuesday. Monika also did 5pm as normal on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with Paddy Sweeny presenting 5pm on Tuesday.

4 Likes

According to the Herald Sun, tennis great Todd Woodbridge will present sport on Nine News Melbourne weekend bulletins over the holiday season.

15 Likes

Wow that’s fun. I reckon he’ll be great!

2 Likes

He should be great. Sounds like something is in the works

4 Likes

Todd started this evening

3 Likes

How’d he do?

1 Like

He did well :+1:

1 Like
5 Likes

He’s very polished as a commentator so not surprising he would do well reading news.

5 Likes

I can’t see TJ or Clint leaving their positions for the foreseeable future but I definitely think Todd makes for a great fill-in.

7 Likes

I could see Clint stepping back a bit eventually since he does weekday breakfast on KIIS during the working year.

8 Likes

I think there’s more to it.

Maybe they will pair Tony and Alicia together when Hitch retires moving Clint to weekday Sport and Todd on weekends.

1 Like

Nice idea for the summer but a known AFL name would be smarter long term

No, but they’d bump Clint if they thought they could attract a few more eyeballs.

1 Like