Nine News Presenters and Reporters

She presented sport last weekend. She is filling in again for Clint again this weekend.

Also Stephanie Anderson is presenting weather. All 3 weekend presenters are off today.

5 Likes

Ah hadn’t realize. Stephanie is great, should be the 4pm presenter, she’d do great.

Thoughts on the Transition between Peter Hitchener and Alicia Loxley as Chief Newsreader in Melbourne ???

What do you want to discuss? The transition is yet to begin and it’s not confirmed that Alicia is the one to take over. Not really sure what there is to discuss here?

2 Likes

Clint’s off to Qatar to repot on the World Cup.

1 Like

Yeah he mentioned it on his radio show, Jase and Lauren

2 Likes

13/11/2022 Mark Burrows is presenting in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Its a shame that Mark Burrows is unlikely to ever be the main anchor at Nine (or Seven) in Sydney as I think he really is a good presenter. His pedigree exudes authority as well.

1 Like

But he’s not popular as Georgie or Overton.

1 Like

Agree with this sentiment, I really like him reading the news at 6pm.

3 Likes

Georgie Gardner is presenting Monday evening in Sydney

4 Likes

Something I can’t say I’ve seen much of before, Will McDonald (Mon - Weds 5PM presenter & Weekends) joining Brenton and Kate for the 6PM bulletin for a special report.

5 Likes

A Channel 9 reporter and her cameraman have been robbed of $20,000 worth of equipment after their car was broken into at the Rugby League World Cup in England.

Emma Lawrence and cameraman Cade Thompson discovered their vehicle had been broken into on Thursday.

The window had been smashed by thieves and recording equipment stolen.

The pair reported the incident to police and received replacement equipment from the network.

2 Likes

Melbourne afternoon with Eliza Rugg

4 Likes

Monday (14.11.2022) - Wednesday (16.11.2022): Dougal Beatty is presenting Melbourne’s afternoon news.

Thursday (17.11.2022): Stephanie Anderson is presenting Melbourne’s afternoon news.

Friday (18.11.2022): Eliza Rugg is presenting Melbourne’s afternoon news.
Peter Hitchener presenting 6pm in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Dougal Beatty is Presenting the First at 5 and Melbourne’s News Bulletin again with Ayrton Woolley Presenting Sport this Weekend.

5 Likes

According to The Daily Telegraph, former Nine News Sydney sports presenter Cameron Williams has been charged with common assault after an alleged domestic violence incident with his wife at their rural property last night.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts-nsw/exnine-star-cameron-williams-charged-with-domestic-violence-offence-against-his-wife/news-story/d154b61a4009f81fea642f5abcdeb031

5 Likes

S*it. I thought he was Mr nice guy

It’s not the first time he has been involved in a controversial incident with the opposite sex - with indecent assault claims involving a make up artist at FOX Sports some years ago.

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely not Mr Nice Guy.

1 Like