Nine News Presenters and Reporters

How come?

He worked all through Summer filling in for Neil Mitchell on 3AW and spent the last fortnight at the Australian Open. Think he deserves a break.

6 Likes

Have to wonder is there is a COVID induced shortage of news readers in Brisbane atm. With local news not returning on schedule and single reads in Brisbane and Gold Coast , I would have thought that this was the week we would have seen a full complement. Main sport and weather presenters are back and GC had dual presenters had returned.

6 Likes

Has the last few weeks been Andrew only in Brisbane?

1 Like

For the last 2 weeks.

1 Like

That sport graphic looks horrible

5 Likes

Tuesday: local Afternoon news bulletin is back in Sydney with Mark Burrows presenting

5 Likes

Alicia Loxley is presenting Melbourne’s Afternoon News today which indicates she is now working five days a week (her days off being Wednesday and Thursday).

5 Likes

4pm in Brisbane

Meanwhile

7 Likes

Two auto cue machines?

One as a back up maybe?

There will be one on each camera (as seen above) and often static ones as well, on the floor or hung from the ceiling

4 Likes

Eva reading solo on the Gold Coast Monday-Thursday this week as Bruce has caught covid.

5 Likes

Corey Norris is departing GTV9 to rejoin NWS9.

10 Likes

Well, here’s a page that has not been updated in a long while- :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Wonder if he will be presenting sport in Adelaide? Nine Melbourne has had a few notable losses in the last year.

I’m guessing he might replace Tredrea?

Tom Rehn will become Adelaide’s weeknight sports presenter. While, Corey Norris will become weekend sports presenter.

10 Likes

Great appointment.

Why does it says Nine News 6:30pm Monday to Friday at the bottom?

3 Likes

I think for ratings purposes it’s treated as 2 x 30 min bulletins from 6pm. So they can break down the ratings.

4 Likes