Nine News Presenters and Reporters

27/12/20
Davina Smith presenting Sydney’s 4pm news.

1 Like

Doesn’t she always present that bulletin on a Wednesday?

3 Likes

i think so

Lol nothing new mate… she presents Tues-Fri

4 Likes

Does Lizzie do Monday?

No, Lizzie Pearl is usually a fill-in when Davina is away.

Mark Burrows presents on Monday’s.

You can check the full list here: Nine News - Presenters List

4 Likes

Ok thanks.

2 Likes

Wednesday (27.01.2021): Andrew Lofthouse is presenting solo in Brisbane tonight.

5 Likes

If we are going to post presenter updates, can we please restrict them to ‘out of the ordinary’ updates rather than confirming people are working their usual shift.

15 Likes

Thank you, there seems to be a few newer members who have been posting these things where it isn’t necessary, unless it’s out of the ordinary, it doesn’t need to be posted. Check the presenter list first.

3 Likes

Since Michael Genovese is now US Correspondent, has Tim Arvier retuned back to Australia?

3 Likes

I think so. He is probably in quarantine.

1 Like

31/1/2021 Belinda Russell is presenting the weather in Sydney tonight.

5 Likes

Brittany Hoskins was at Scarborough Beach reporting on the Perth Lockdown tonight. She wore a mask outside.

8 Likes
6 Likes

When you consider how long Georgie Gardner has been at the network for + the fact she’ll likely present Nine News Sydney from Sunday-Thursday during at least two weeks of the ratings year (June/July and October, if patterns of the last few years are anything to go by), $300k a year seems a bit low. Would’ve thought that she’s worthy of $500k.

Of course I’d have to imagine that Peter Overton is on at least $800k a year, if not $1 Million+!

7 Likes

Pete’s probably the last evening news presenter in Sydney on big money.

Georgie is probably still the second highest paid presenter in the market on a per-bulletin basis after Pete.

10 Likes

If Georgie has gone from $800k to $300k as that article suggests, I can’t imagine her being “extremely happy” with that as Nine claims.

8 Likes

(1/2/2021) Jonathan Uptin is presenting sport in Brisbane tonight.

4 Likes

She is being paid that amount for her Friday and Saturday duties on Nine News.

Other duties will incur extra pay.

Honestly, $5,769 pay for 2 nights of presenting isn’t bad. She will earn shit tons more if she has to fill in on other programs like Today Show.

7 Likes