Nine News Presenters and Reporters

[quote=“Bergoine, post:399, topic:15234, full:true”]
Monika Kos is joining 9 News Perth for a new 5pm bulletin starting next Monday 7th of December.
[/quote
lets see how long monkia last at 9
must be a first 3 networks in 12 months

3 Likes

Thursday (03.12.2020 - Friday (04.12.2020): Lizzie Pearl is presenting the Morning News and Sydney’s Afternoon News.

5 Likes

Is Davina Smith on holidays? She hasn’t presented yet from North Sydney.

Davina’s husband is in the army, so she is currently a single parent hence her staying at home to look after her young child.

Not sure if that counts as “holidays” though.

5 Likes

Note: I mentioned this as a possible reason for her absence last week or the week before. I don’t have confirmation, it’s just an assumption. Maybe she is on her holidays. She could be filling in on TODAY again this year - so maybe she’s taking her time off prior to that.

3 Likes

So what’s happening with Louise Momber now Monika Kos is taking the chair from Monday at 5:00?

Different topic but she’s resigned and is moving to Canberra. That’s why Monika was recruited to replace her.

1 Like

So she’s leaving Nine altogether?

Yes

1 Like
3 Likes

She should’ve stayed at the network as a Political Reporter. That’s what I would do. I would make Momber replace Jonathan Kearsley. He would move back to Melbourne.

1 Like

It’s not really about what you would do, its more about what is available for her. I’m sure options to keep her on were explored but there is no room. She will probably appear on our screens some time in the near future on another network, time will tell.

3 Likes

Today marks Louise Momber’s final day at Nine Perth after 13 years. Louise Momber did a stint on Perth-produced ACA from October 2008-NOvember 2009. Localised ACA bulletins were short lived. After that, Louise Momber presented Nine News from 2010. IN 2018, Louise presented Today Perth News (every 30 minutes). Farewell Momber, you have been an asset at CHannel Nine Perth. Paddy Sweeney gave flowers to Louise Momber thanking her for the wonderful contribution over her past 13 years. You will be missed
From Monday 7 Dec, NIne Afternoon News Perth will move to 5pm with a new presenter, Mon Kos.

3 Likes

Farewell Momber.

8 Likes

A loss to Nine. Wishing her a great future ahead, on what ever she does. Well done :+1:

2 Likes

Rob scott 7 perth news rrporter is her husband
Rob has already moved to Canberra a few weeks ago

4 Likes

Saturday: Natalia Cooper is presenting Sydney’s weather

5 Likes

Saturday (05.12.2020) - Sunday (06.12.2020):

Corey Norris is on Melbourne sport this weekend, filling in for Clint.

Adam Hegarty is presenting the Brisbane news and sport this weekend. Michael Atkinson presented sport all week.

4 Likes

Who will replace Pete and Georgie this Christmas break? I’m guessing Mark and Jayne like last year?

Natalia nearly fell off the set tonight while doing weather which is not surprising with how small the run is to walk on.

5 Likes