Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Knowing that the Ten upfronts are tonight and his wife already works there, maybe Peter Overton is doing a Lisa Wilkinson?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But seriously, it’s probably just something simple like being upset about that garbage on the radio.

Or he’s just taking a night off.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Where is this?

3 Likes

On the window that looks into the studio.

1 Like

For those observant enough, the old Sydney title card makes an appearance in the ‘S’ in every print copy of the Nine News logo, including the window decal above.

18 Likes

Clint Stanaway is back presenting sport on First At Five News and Melbourne News this weekend.

2 Likes

Hayley Webb finished on Nine Gold Caast News last week after 4 years:

2 Likes

News out of Adelaide

• Anchor Kate Collins is pregnant and is expecting her child in February. Hoping that get someone to co-anchor with Brenton as he isn’t the best.
4 Likes

This is where Seven Adelaide really shines through in terms of presenters and reporters compared to Nine. Even if one of them is away for a long period of time, the other co-presenter still does a very good job at solo presenting (along with a team of exceptional backup readers). I don’t think Nine has enough talents in comparison. They could get Alice Monfries to co-anchor with Brenton but I don’t think she’s ready just yet.

@nationalnews Nine should consider trying to poach Rebecca Morse for their news. She’s better than both Brenton and Kate IMO.

2 Likes

Alison Ariotti is moving off weekends in 2018 and will job share daytime QLD news with Eva Milic.

6 Likes

Eva Milic will present Nine Live Queensland Monday-Wednesday with Alison taking over Thursdays, in addition to her current Friday gig. Interesting to note, no local morning news mentioned.

They’re selling it as a ‘family friendly’ move, yet I think it was an attempt to remove Alison from the 6pm gig. With Darren Curtis confirmed as solo anchor from next year, I am sure Nine is hoping that Curtis’ solo record of being a stronger contender to Seven News with Kay McGrath will continue into 2018.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t think a solo Curtis will do that great for ratings. No wonder they’re dropping at QTQ.

3 Likes

Lol better if both can move off to Nine Live (Darren and Alison) with Eva moving back to weekends.

4 Likes

Personally I think Eva Milic should still be the weekend presenter of Nine News Queensland right now! Although if she prefers presenting Nine Live Queensland, then fair enough.

Darren Curtis…what does Nine Queensland see in him as a newsreader?

6 Likes

Deer-in-the-headlights :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Proof that viewers trust Peter Overton. :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/GailCallaghan4/status/929593351220838400

9 Likes

Kate Creedon presented Early News this morning.

1 Like

A promo for Nine News Sydney aired last night regarding a promo for tonight’s bulletin featuring Georgie on the end-card, so I guess we might see her hosting tonight.

3 Likes