Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Congratulations to Nine News Perth’s Rebecca Johns (reporter) and Jessica Miocevich (camerawoman) who shared the WA Journalist of the Year prize at Saturday night’s WA Media Awards, for their coverage of Kalgoorlie riots.

2 Likes

Amelia is presenting for the whole week I think. She addressed at the end of the bulletin “ See you tomorrow “.

2 Likes

Davina Smith is presenting as usual today.

2 Likes

Weird, wonder why she said that…

Belinda Russell presented the weather on Nine News Sydney at 4pm today. Meanwhile Neil Breen presented sport on the same bulletin.

As mentioned in the Content & Appearance thread, Amber Sherlock is having what I believe might be her first OB forecast post-Jacketgate tonight, presenting the weather from Bondi (probably something to do with Sculpture By The Sea?) for Sydney’s 6pm bulletin.

3 Likes

Adelaide reporter/presenter Alice Monfries has been reporting from New York today on Nine News bulletins and ACA tonight, she was on holiday in the US.
She also did a phone interview this morning during Today Show when it was actually breaking news at that time.

3 Likes

Deborah Knight copying the Michaelia Cash look.

3 Likes

Livinia Nixon is presenting the weather in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five News and Melbourne News again this weekend.

1 Like

Will McDonald returned to Adelaide’s news this weekend, after a three week holiday.

Alice Monfires presented the first week, and Brenton and Kate shared the remaining weekends, anchoring Saturdays and Sunday’s respectively.

2 Likes

Sylvia Jeffreys Is presenting Early News this morning.

Amelia Adams presenting Monday & Friday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News again this week.

2 Likes

Tim Davies presented Tuesday - Friday Early News this week.

1 Like

Carrie-Anne Greenbank presenting Melbourne Afternoon News today.

3 Likes

Georgie Gardner is presenting Sydney news tonight.

2 Likes

I see she’s real good.

Alice Monfries back presenting 9 Live Adelaide today

1 Like

As I’m sure viewers up there can attest to, Carrie-Ann Greenbank was also real good at newsreading during her days filling in on Nine Gold Coast News. You guys in Melbourne are lucky to have her! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perhaps Pete is still reeling from having his sex life discussed on breakfast radio by Kyle and his wife this morning?

Seriously? Do they ask all their guests this?
Apparently Hughesy was asked this by them too…

Seems like I will ne watching 7 News Thurs, Fri & Sat this week