Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

@Tom_tv7

She is often on weekend news as a reporter. I assume as a working parent, she has childcare on certain days during the week (Tues to Thurs) and her partner can look after the baby on weekends, hence her working arrangements being split between weekends and specific weekdays.

So which one is it?

5 Likes

Monday (17.04.17) : Melissa Downes anchored solo in Queensland.

Great to have Pete and Livinia back on deck in Melb!

4 Likes

Something I hadn’t seen before…

Cameron Williams hosted both sport news on the 6pm bulletin in Sydney and ACA nationally tonight.

5 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi is presenting Friday Morning & Afternoon News

1 Like

When is Deb returning from holidays?

@Tom_TV7 Deb still overseas this week so no idea when she actually returns to work.Probably the longest holiday she has had since joining Nine,a well deserved long holiday.

3 Likes

Especially how she worked on Breakfast radio and Nine News right through summer.

3 Likes

First last Saturday now Peter Overton is presenting tonight.

Are they scared of Usher? Or something more simple?

Why would they be scared of Usher? They beat him half the time anyway.

Works out perfectly IMO. Get to see more of the Usher vs Overton battle.

4 Likes

I thought that Peter Overton has beaten Michael Usher in the ratings every time they’ve gone head to head so far, although I could be wrong.

1 Like

Usher? He rates worse than Ferguson. As we have said, we believe that both with Georgie and Deb on holidays, Nine are calling in their main anchor to present over a junior. I am sure in a few weeks we will see Georgie and Deb anchoring over the week when Pete is on leave.

1 Like

Where’s our juniors! Azzopardi, Smith & Walsh are all more then capable of presenting Sydney’s news.

2 Likes

The 1st definitely deserves more recognition. Davina doesn’t work on Fridays which is understandable and I think the chances of Sophie Walsh moving to present Nine News Sydney in the foreseeable future will be the same as Vanessa O’Hanlon (aka 0%)

1 Like

Sophie Walsh would probably be 3rd in line behind Amber Sherlock and Belinda Russell for the roles of Nine News Now/Sydney weather presenter these days, right?

Of course I agree that Jayne Azzopardi should be 4th in line behind Pete, GG and Deb.

1 Like

At least we don’t see the likes of Ben Fordham presenting anyway. I would rather watch Mark Ferguson instead of the guy who half-signed off with a ciao on Christmas last year.

1 Like

Outrageous :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Davina has worked Fridays before on occasion, I’m sure if they asked she would love to present. Sophie Walsh was great when filling in for Ariotti last year. All have a lot of talent.

1 Like

Deb en route back to Aus…