Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

It just shows the revolving door of presenters/reporters Nine News Brisbane have been through.

2 Likes

Brett McLeod presenting Saturday First At Five News and 6pm Melbourne bulletin this weekend.

2 Likes

Peter Overton again presenting on a Saturday night. Very strange.

2 Likes

Perhaps Georgie was only supposed to do Friday and Deb Saturday but Deb is still on holidays.

1 Like

No, Georgie usually does Saturday night as well. Deb only does it as a fill-in for Georgie.

What @Tom_TV7 was saying is that perhaps Georgie wanted last night off. Then with Deb on holidays, Pete presented instead of a junior.

Mark Macgugan presented sport on First At Five News and Melbourne 6pm bulletin this weekend.
Also Madeline Slattery presenting weather in Melbourne this weekend, Livinia Nixon returns from holidays tomorrow night.

1 Like

I’d like to see Davina Smith fill in one weekend. I don’t feel she’s too junior?

2 Likes

I would too, the only time Davina filled in was for weather in Sydney in 2014:

And Amelia Adams only has filed in twice too (Been presenting nationally since 2012 and only two gigs):

Wendy Kingston presented many times when living in Sydney.

2 Likes

Peter Stefanovic was used as a news presenter for Sydney last year while he was host of weekend Today.

With Deb away and Peter S away, maybe Tom Steinfort was scheduled to read Nine News in Sydney last night? He took a flight straight after Today yesterday to Seoul where he reported for this morning’s Today show.

Maybe Peter O had to step in at the last minute.

2 Likes

What about Jayne Azzopardi? Why in the world aren’t they using her?

2 Likes

I’d like to see Mark Burrows

Personally, I would have Jayne Azzopardi well ahead of Mark Burrows (AKA, the Chris Reason of the Nine Network) when it comes to fill-in presenters on Nine News Sydney.

In any case, both are still better options than the likes of Ben Fordham who really should just stick to 2GB and ACA!

7 Likes

For Seven, I would have Angie Asimus well ahead of Chris Reason as well (although that never happens), and Michael Usher in front of Mark Ferguson as well.

1 Like

Elizabeth Bryan presented Early News this week.

1 Like

Mark Burrows is anchoring Monday Morning and Afternoon News.

3 Likes

Sorry did I read somewhere that Mark Burrows is presenting Monday Morning and Afternoon News this week
:joy: ?

1 Like

I really like watching him as a presenter.

1 Like

Belinda Russell presenting 9News Now today.

1 Like

I don’t mind him tbh. He brings authority which is something that ‘most’ presenters on Seven is missing.

What’s up with Davina Smith these days? I know that today’s meant to be Deb presenting and she’s still on holidays, but Davina was reporting for Nine Sydney last night, and yet she’s hardly seen on the morning and afternoon news (Tuesdays-Thursdays) as of late with Mark Burrows filling in quite often.

1 Like