Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m thinking Cameron Williams or Tony Jones will be in Tokyo next year.

2 Likes

Former Nine reporter Kellie Sloane, made redundant in 2010 after thirteen years at the network, interviewed tonight during the report on the MP Canberra hotel incident.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Didn’t she change her name to Connolly? Or did she change it back to Sloane??!

Not one on one though… And they didn’t do her any justice with the tight camera shot; they cut some of her head off.

1 Like

She use to fill in a lot on the National bulletins yes? I thought I remembered her face.

Hi,

Do anyone have idea who these newsreaders are from Channel 9 as the only two I recognize is Amber Sherlock and Kyrrie Blenkinsop.

Thanks

1 Like

I think former Sydney reporter Cassandra Wallace is in the first image. The lady on the right-hand side in the second is someone from the NT News; not a 9 reporter.

1 Like

Was Sloane, then Connolly, now back to Sloane.

3 Likes

Also on Sunrise this morning.

1 Like

Yesterday Kellie was seen on all networks news reports of the incident as she was a witness.

3 Likes

What’s Kellie doing now, apart from witnessing this knucklehead MP? I like her as a newsreader also as a fill in host for Today.

@movido Something in education (with a giraffe mascot), if my memory serves me correctly. I agree- she was a fantastic TV presenter.

1 Like

She moved away from television in 2015 becoming CEO Life Education NSW in 2015 until June this year, she is now doing consulting work.

4 Likes

Mascot was called Healthy Harold :grin:

3 Likes

Friday 26 July & Saturday 27 July -

Deb Knight is presenting in Sydney.

4 Likes

Isn’t it her normal scheduled night?

Yes it is her normal night but as said yourself last week she doesn’t always read the bulletin on Friday and Saturday, and last week Jayne Azzopardi did the Friday and Saturday.

1 Like

Sure.

Wednesday (24.07.2019) - Friday (26.07.2019): Tracy Vo presented in Perth.

Friday (26.07.2019): Adam Hegarty is presenting Brisbane sport.

3 Likes