Nine News Late

Unless Nine have something particularly important to show instead, i think it should still be airing the Late News even if Seven has the cricket.

There should be some consistency to news programming, to not air it for a reason like that suggests a lack of commitment.

3 Likes

Or maybe it’s because Monday’s a public holiday for most of the nation? Perhaps a rule of thumb that the Late News only airs when the following day is a working day for most people?

7 Likes

Late news from Perth using the updated graphics tonight.

Weather :thinking: :thinking:

9 Likes

A+E After Dark is on at 10:00 however EPG, 9Now and TV Guide says late news is at 10pm. Has the Late News been on yet?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not due to SOO women’s coverage. I think that’s why they made a executive decision to canned last minute

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtyzJBFyP63/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

Guessing it started after 11pm.

1 Like

Started about 10:55

6 Likes
2 Likes

Georgie Gardner will be presenting Sunday night bulletin

4 Likes

Michael Genovese presented the late news last night, as Tracy Vo is on a break. Meanwhile, Olivia Donaldson presented the weather, instead of Scherri-Lee Biggs (who I believe is also on a break)

4 Likes

Nine News Late scheduled for 7:35pm tonight on Gem on Perth. After the State of Origin U19 and before Wimbledon.

Has this happened before. Are they just making sure it gets broadcasted into Perth and not omitted?

4 Likes

They need to brand it “Nine News Late But Just A Lot Earlier Than Usual” for Perth.

8 Likes

One step closer to bringing back Nine News at 7!

14 Likes

Becasue of the World Aquatic Championships coverage, there is no Late News for the week commencing 23 July.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Natalia Cooper presented the weather on last night’s late news :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel like they could tighten up that weather shot. There’s lots of useless floor and screen to the right and bottom right that could be cropped out.

2 Likes

Amber will be presenting Sunday night

5 Likes

Not sure whether we’ve see the new graphics on the late news

New weather graphics from Perth

12 Likes

I dont like how the presenters look at the other script off the side. Wish they would look at the screen behind them, to look much natural

4 Likes