Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m assuming that GUIDE logo in the top right corner was something that was unique to your capture software, and not actually broadcast by Nine Perth :smile:

IIRC, that’s a screen cap from 9Now.

1 Like

Recently got an 8th gen core i7 PC , hadnt yet reinstalled the plugins I was using to capture the live streams, too busy updating my home theater.

1 Like

I’m a Celeb on Nine News

7 Likes

Some interesting graphics in the top right corner there!

1 Like

Nine was live into Adelaide this morning (at least from 11am) with the national morning news at 11, and a special Adelaide edition with Amelia at 11:30am.

1 Like

Brenton Ragless presenting the 12pm news update live from the Beaumont children search site in North Plympton.

1 Like

5 Likes

Funny I should say that…
https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/959332414534205440

14 Likes

I actually got goosebumps watching that lol. You know you’ve hit the mark, when the godfather of Sydney news says that they respect you and what you do.

4 Likes

It is a great promo. The only thing I don’t like is the last line, it sounds like someone scratched the disk and it’s going to repeat.

Why not say:

“Sydney trusts Peter Overton and that’s why Nine News is Sydney’s Number 1.”

6 Likes

Sounds like ‘Seven Can Trust Peter Overton’

Seven can at least trust Nine’s automation system to play up regularly.

Tonight during a report on the sale of Old Sydney Town, a slideshow of Christine Abbotts wedding to her female partner suddenly appeared for 15 seconds mid story with no sound.

Deb Knight even apologised for the glitch after the story,

4 Likes

…and when someone responsible for producing some of the best news promos Australian TV has ever seen gives it his tick of approval:
https://twitter.com/rob_mcknight/status/959589840730730499

10 Likes

Optus stadium background changed.

7 Likes

Get your hand off it

5 Likes

I actually think it’s kinda desperate piggy backing off Brian Henderson’s success. Are Nine becoming worried about Mark Ferguson by bringing Brian into the modern race for No1?

2 Likes

Another Peter Overton promo, this time more personal, courtesy @SydneyCityTV :

3 Likes

I personally think Nine should be more worried about David Brown and how he has considerably improved the weather coverage on Seven News Sydney in recent years - just about the only thing one can say that Seven News Sydney is doing better now compared to how things were in 2013.

3 Likes

Still having trouble understanding the reasons why he was demoted in Melbourne.

6 Likes