Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Why can’t 9 News SNSW come from this set?

1 Like

If Nine were able to use Studios 1, 2 or 3 for the Southern NSW/ACT regional editions, I’m sure they would.

1 Like

What’s being done in that national set at 6?

A Current Affair uses the same set/studio as (at least some of) the national news bulletins.

I’m talking about the newsroom set. ACA doesn’t use that does it?

ACA doesn’t use the newsroom backdrop, but it’s still presented from the same space (both ACA & national news uses the same desk and giant video screen for a backdrop, etc.) as the national bulletins.

I’m pretty sure that the Southern NSW/ACT regional bulletins aren’t done from Studio 3 for similar reasons to why they aren’t done from Studio 1.

3 Likes

In response to Seven News’ new promo, here is the latest Nine News Queensland, doing the rounds:

2 Likes

Quite a long closer during Nine Live Perth:

7 Likes

Probably the longest version of theme used during the closer! :smiley: As always many thanks for the upload!

4 Likes

I kind of getting the feeling that this is lacking something. It just seems like it’s a half job.

1 Like

6 Likes

Does anyone know how many V/O Peter Harvey did for Nine News before he passed away?

I remember there was one for Peter Overton, Georgie Gardner, Deborah Knight, Cameron Williams, Wendy Kingston, Sarah Harris, Amber Sherlock as well as the Brisbane and GC bulletins…

3 Likes

Add Amelia Adams & Allison Langdon.

2 Likes

Is she still at Nine?

Yes, mainly as a reporter for 60 Minutes.

2 Likes

@melbournefan Allison is currently on maternity leave.

3 Likes

Yes. She is currently a reporter for 60 minutes, and as of right now, is on ML (as @Salty mentioned earlier). From what I’ve seen of her presenting on Nine News Sydney, she is an OK presenter IMO.

1 Like

Peter had a bit of a laughing fit tonight as usual after a report about the Metro Rail Tunnel and its “Bunnings Like Sheds” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Wrong ‘Breaking News’ super on a report.
This was used in the report relating to @MLVD 's post above.

3 Likes