Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Queensland budget graphics

2 Likes

Even Nine News Perth has the X too on weather LOL.

4 Likes

Probably need to measure up a corflute and tape it in there til it’s fixed then…

1 Like

Instagram (IGTV) now supports 16:9 video.

2 Likes

sometimes not, sometimes you can tag it with “vertical video”, that way it makes it seem more cool :grin:

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Breaking News Opener

2 Likes

In the closer of the Melbourne bulletin tonight Brett McLeod congratulated Jo Hall on her 40 year anniversary followed by images of Jo over her 40 years at Nine Melbourne.

9 Likes

She’s barley been on Melbourne screens for the past 5-6 years.

3 Likes

They finally fixed the desk but there’e something not quite right about it. Perhaps just a temporary fix?

7 Likes

She has been doing weekly feature reports since moving off the weekend bulletin.

4 Likes

Considering it didn’t animate for the entire bulletin, I’d put my money on it being a print.

Like This?

4 Likes

New presentation for the sports preview in Melbourne!

Tony Jones standing at the megawall with new graphics previewing the upcoming stories.

7 Likes

17 Likes

That is actually so ugly

8 Likes

Can always count on you @SamSamTV!

2 Likes

I think it looks nice…

3 Likes

That font on the video wall looks like something 10 News First would use, it’s a bit too tall.

6 Likes

The diagonal words are a little OTT and big but the rest of it is nice. I love that GTV are always looking for ways to improve. It is good what a little competition can do (the same thing happened with the GC bulletin).

4 Likes