Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Nine Sydney running Afternoon Newsbreaks with Peter Overton (at TCN) & Gabby Boyle (at fire grounds).

1 Like

And Kelly Fedor:

1 Like

Here’s one

3 Likes

Tonight.

4 way boxes.

Cross to Kelly Fedor at Menai

Gabrielle Boyle Reporting.

Cross to Michelle Taverniti at Alfords Point - Who i think returned tonight after a short break.

Zara James at RFS Headquarters to interview commissioner Rob Rodgers.

Quick check of the Weather conditions with Sophie Walsh on the Weather Wall.

9 Likes

Brisbane tonight (where the coast appears to have been swamped by a tidal wave in the background - surprised it wasn’t the top story).

Saturday night

9 Likes

Brisbane promo for Monday

8 Likes

That globe graphic, Jeez. Looks more Maroon on the left hand side. Origin isn’t for a couple more months.

3 Likes

Didn’t realize Nine News Brisbane are going to begin airing ‘adults only’ bulletins!

3 Likes

And it’s still Brisbane/SEQ-centric, especially in the promo endcap. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Nine Local Morning News?

No just kidding, another Automation fail.

13 Likes

I really like that angle tho :persevere:

2 Likes

Kinda the same one Seven Sydney uses in the afternoon.

1 Like

Melbourne afternoon news on location from Clyde North this afternoon

5 Likes

Great that GTV love their OB’s… Wish TCN would do something like that.

1 Like

What’s going on there?

They’re in the one of the fastest growing areas. Talking about the biggest growth areas and what infrastructure is needed. They’ve had a few interviews on this matter during the bulletin

1 Like

It’s nice with the Opera House and a bit of green there as well, but looks odd without the Harbour Bridge there in the right.

Maybe a zoomed out shot with both the Opera House and the Bridge would be worth a try.

1 Like

The Vodafone sponsorship didn’t last long.

It’s now Suncorp.

1 Like

Peter Hitchener just presented the top stories standing up.on the Melbourne bulletin, we have never had a top story recap until now.

6 Likes

Too much sky for me.