Nine News Content and Appearance

That was a terrific set. Would be fantastic if Nine could make a new national news exchange set again.

4 Likes

Looks like the source of the graphics revealed this morning - ANZAC Day graphics

21 Likes

Also seen with Peter Overton’s anchoring of the European coverage.

12 Likes

Coverage ended at 2.27pm. Kate Creedon now presenting a special Anzac news bulletin

3 Likes

Straight into the special 2.30 pm news with no opener this afternoon after Dawn Service.

Wipe

7 Likes

Black and red supers for Anzac Day on the afternoon news in Melbourne:

Little dig to Seven? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Am I colour blind? That looks orange to me.

3 Likes

Also seen in Sydney at 6pm

4 Likes

Andrew Lofthouse presenting from ANZAC Square. Network using the special ANZAC supers and wipes.

Melbourne

Sydney

8 Likes

Those supers are really good. I like that more than the traditional blue graphics. The grey/black background could work for the late news

8 Likes

M

Then they would be pretty well the same as The Latest….

2 Likes
6 Likes

Some audio issues on tonight’s Sydney bulletin.

9 Likes

This 4:30 min report that was nothing more than a promo for Stan’s Gaslit was shown across Nine’s Afternoon News yesterday. While that bulletin is generally has some lighter content. It was shown in the first 10 minutes of the bulletin in Sydney.

It seemed excessive and more suited to Today and/or Today Extra. And it turned out that it was also shown on Today.

6 Likes

Looks like a studio 10 background

6 Likes

Where on earth was that recorded??

3 Likes

Big brothers house? :joy:

(Yes I know bb is on another network)

1 Like

My initial thought was it looked like a poor man’s version of the Pointless set

2 Likes

The Easter Bunny made a surprise appearance during the weather on Sydney’s Nine News tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Also there was some graphics issues tonight with weather