Nine News Content and Appearance

Just a screenshot of the live feed.

None of them have any branding on it, at most sometimes the word news. Pool between ABC, 7, and 9 in all states apart from Tas, NT, and ACT. They have their old rego on the chopper what sometimes reflects the previous owner eg VH-TCN.

Does anyone have a recording of Nine’s Melbourne bulletin on Saturday? It’s not on 9Now

Well I don’t know how the person who identified it knew it the was the 9news chopper then…

1 Like

Because it’s the ex-Nine chopper.

2 Likes

Exactly. Like I said, the helicopters carried across their rego from their previous owner (7 or 9). In this case it was 9. If you Google the rego it will show you old pictures of the 9 logo on the helicopter. Plus the navy and white they are painted lead many times think it is 9.

3 Likes

Yes I know it was I posted in here that it was the chopper haha

Navy livery is also the police air wing in Victoria. So possible that the Melbourne 9 chopper still had branding on it

Hannah the “weather assistant dog” made an appearance on tonight’s Melbourne bulletin:

13 Likes

So following in the footsteps of that Tim Bailey who had his stupid dog on the news every moment he could get the chance.

1 Like

To be fair, it was in context of a short report of a weatherman’s dog interrupting the weather bulletin on a Canadian TV station.

4 Likes

TJ should bring his dog! Karl would fly to Melbourne to watch it. Or wait COVID…

3 Likes

In response to this

5 Likes

While presenting tonight’s COVID update on 9 Gold Coast Bruce has a small coughing fit :joy:

6 Likes
7 Likes

Amazing live cross to where little boy AJ has been found. Interviewing the family, hugely emotional.

4 Likes

Hugely exploitative.

2 Likes

While it’s a wonderful story I think they’re now taking it a bit too far. Live crosses on each station, presumably hoping to get footage of the boy reuniting with his family.

Nine still attempting to continue with coverage. Seven stopped a while ago.

4 Likes

They have their very own podcast. Starting Today

4 Likes