Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Who is presenting?

1 Like

I imagine it will be a direct relay from the states. Can’t imagine they will have local resources pooled into this specifically.

Peter Stefanovic

4 Likes

Looks like I was wrong. Carry on about your business.

1 Like

30 minute bulletin

5 Likes

New graphics being used by Nine News QLD

6 Likes

I’m surprised as to why they have decided to flick the switch suddenly?

2 Likes

Let me guess, Nine News Queensland is still a very ordinary quality SD production though? :confused:

Still, it’s good to hear that QTQ now seem to be using the new graphics.

1 Like

Definitely still SD. It’s not quite as bad as the cap suggests, though. I’m testing a new setup for trying to directly watch and record TV on my computer which unfortunately passes through an analogue device.

2 Likes

Brisbane in no particular order

5 Likes

It looks like QTQ’s ancient playout system doesn’t handle the newer graphics too well, with those interlacing problems! :confused:

2 Likes

It animates abit different than the rest of the network. Bit like how WIN News Tasmania used to handle Nine News graphics.

Nine Gold Coast News got the newest graphics package on Monday night

There was also a report on the weekend open day when members of the public toured the new studio and news room.

8 Likes

Keen eyes might spot an old version on First on Nine super at 1:16 but as far as I could tell it was archive footage. There were other similar instances during the bulletin.

1 Like

Brisbane had to wait until tonight to get the package

Clever headline :grinning:

6 Likes

I don’t get it? :persevere:

5 Likes

I thought it was a reference to - perhaps too obscure?

Some technical gremlins in Melbourne’s news tonight. A story wouldn’t play and then there was an accidental cut to the election coverage with Laurie Oaks eating something!

3 Likes

Tim and Emmy started the Perth bulletin standing

6 Likes

Have they switched Emmy and Tim back so Emmy is on the left of the desk?