Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Heads should roll for this kind of garbage. I honestly can’t imagine the outrage if Sydney and Melbourne news were to feature these ads…I mean ‘First on Nine’ worthy stories.

1 Like

Unfortunately that one (or a localised version of it) probably aired everywhere, given that Officeworks is the current Sponsor of Nine News in the five main markets.

1 Like

News Lineup Promo, Sydney and NBN versions:

9 Likes

At least it wasn’t Aldi

Cheers! For some reason the NBN News one doesn’t run anymore. We just get the Sydney version.

1 Like

They could have just used the 2018 version of this “story”. Media Watch covered it last year.

1 Like

WTH Sydney? Rivalry with Newcastle still lives within the network.

The local Afternoon News bulletins return on Monday.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of Samantha Heathwood. She has a mild case of silly newsreader voice. Where’s Jono?

Oh thanks. I haven’t been on here for a while. Is Jono still doing weekends?

Last couple of weekends

Probably means nothing but the national Nine News page has updated their profile picture on Facebook to a flat logo variant.

Edit: just realised all state wide pages have, including Gold Coast.
Regional bulletins are yet to.

6 Likes

Same on Twitter. Probably doesn’t mean anything at all, but it does have to be pointed out that today is the 2nd anniversary of Nine News Sydney’s current set being launched!

Nine News Darwin even got an updated DP, but I guess the national/metro team might still do their social media branding.

1 Like

Sydney graphics have access to all Nine social media pages.

1 Like

I don’t get why it’s in a circle with black up top?

Thats a screenshot from Facebook. The top bit is a blank cover photo.

1 Like

Facebook *

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I don’t think they would change theirs, since theirs is different to the state/national/metro bulletins.

What are the chances of a Nine News promo playing on the TV during this story :laughing:

11 Likes