Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Does anyone have the opener from yesterday Jeff Horn Parade for Nine?

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Video link because embedding is broken.

4 Likes

Would be nice if it was all centered

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think there’s a Deborah Knight version of the Promo Endtag for Nine News Sydney. There probably should be though, since Deb is quite regularly used (3rd in line behind Pete & GG) as a fill-in for the bulletin.

2 Likes

A brief mention of tomorrow’s must see story on Nine that includes the 4 essential words for a good promo all in one story - Save, Aldi, Free and Exclusive.

10 Likes

Is the Brisbane bulletin going HD tomorrow or is that happening when they unveil the new set?

I think the new set, HD production and automated studio control for Brisbane will all launch on the same night.

Reported as new set starting on 22nd.

2 Likes

Developments on this.
Due to a major tech issue at QTQ launch has been pushed back a week. Sat 29 July is now go date.

9 Likes

Not again?!

On this afternoon’s local afternoon news (somewhere amidst the promos for the 6pm news latest money saving tip) a cross to Melissa Downes - with “an urgent warning for all Aldi shoppers” about a recall of “something that most families use every day” but instead of telling us what, we were told to be sure to tune in to the 6pm news to get the urgent information.

The item (as had been report during the day) was a tap, hardly something that would affect “all Aldi shoppers” but to use that as bait for viewing the next bulletin does not seem very ethical.

As seen earlier in the day

10 Likes

If Nine News Queensland are still running the “Save Money on Groceries” (including at Aldi) report tonight, that’s pretty bad if you ask me.

4 Likes

Hopefully it won’t spread to Nine News Cairns tonight, but knowing how complacent QTQ has become I’m not holding my breath.

BTW on that note, what’s been happening on that thread? There’s about less than 15mins till launch and it’s unusually quiet.

[quote=“Tom_TV7, post:4113, topic:67”]
Hopefully it won’t spread to Nine News Cairns tonight…[/quote]
:laughing: As if…

I saw the headlines for Nine News Cairns this afternoon and one of the stories was about shopping deals. I didn’t have the sound on so not sure of the details.

4 Likes

This is good! At least the people of Cairns can now get the deal at their local Aldi! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

News Corp reporting that Nine News Darwin will no longer have a standalone bulletin. They will only retain two journalists in Darwin.

4 Likes

What?? From what date?

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/nine-news-darwin-to-no-longer-have-standalone-bulletin/news-story/a61d0dd81497f042cfe90cd33642614f