Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

@LukeMovieMan even mentioned in the headline news on The Project tonight Luke! :joy:

3 Likes

Another video from 9 Adelaide showing the construction of the new set.

7 Likes

According to MySwitch, reception from South Sunshine Coast would be OK; also potentially the SE Brisbane relay site.

2 Likes

Anymore news on this major historical Nine News event coming up in the next few months?

1 Like

I presume that post from @Read_It_First was referring to the launch of a new set and HD production for Nine News Queensland, which is expected to happen in July.

6 Likes

Really? I thought it was much bigger than that.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s that and the launch of the Regional bulletins at the same time?

If Iā€™m honest I was kinda hoping for a news channel haha.

2 Likes

I donā€™t need to remain anonymous, my name is Ron Burgundy! :wink:

4 Likes

Sydney 4pm News today:

3 Likes

Achievement unlocked: Have your footage be slapped with a ā€œFirst On Nineā€ watermark.

10 Likes

Adelaide tonight.

11 Likes

Saw this on Reddit. A floating head presenting the weather in Melbourne tonight?

25 Likes

One wonders what Amber Sherlock would think of that one.

OK, Iā€™ve had my turn! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

A newsbreak where most of the pictures donā€™t match the headlines:

2 Likes

The Project just showed it on airā€¦ very funny!

Some people might not agree with me but i donā€™t really like Peter doing voice overs for Melbourne does anyone else think this??? he is a fantastic presenter and all but i think the voice over is not really suited to the themeā€¦

3 Likes

Personally, I think he is a better voice over than the national voice over (forgot his name), very authoritative and a great choice for all Victoria bulletins as he has a very well known voice here. Iā€™m not sure how youā€™ve come to the conclusion that it doesnā€™t suit the theme.

5 Likes

It just sounds like Pete is yelling when the opening music plays in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uH1FDF9y50 ā€¦ credits to Aus TV Uploader

Yelling? Iā€™m not sure about that.

BTW, ā€˜Aus TV Uploaderā€™ is me :slight_smile:

1 Like