Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Wouldn’t it be great if they misspelled Daddy Cool and they were texting the lyrics to Eagle Rock.

1 Like

Quite a different backdrop seen this afternoon on Nine 4pm News in Sydney!

Forgive me if this has been used before, first time I have seen it, and I quite like it!

2 Likes

I think you’ll find that is actually the Melbourne newsroom.

7 Likes

Makes sense. Looks good! Really like this shot.

7 Likes

It would be good if they used it for news updates.

1 Like

I wish they’d go for simpler graphics on the wall rather than the sometimes-cluttered feeling story backdrops.
Looks fantastic like this.

11 Likes

City To Surf backdrop during weather on Nine Live Perth.

2 Likes

Nine News Brisbane use of the video wall to “explain” what a life sentence means in tonight’s opening story. Not sure what it added to the story; it was tragic enough without the added theatre.

3 Likes

Typical 9QLD though, I watched the broadcast the other day and I felt as though they thought k there viewers are uneducated people.

2 Likes

Even the wording (and its emphasis) is off. And did they use dramatic soap opera music in the middle of that report?! But, that is what we have come to expect of the bulletin.

1 Like

Adam looks like he’s smiling in that first screenshot too, seems a bit off given the context of the story.

1 Like

Melbourne running Sport back to back with Weather now?

1 Like

This week’s look for Gold Coast news updates

10 Likes

They keep on experimenting promos, but an LED TV upgrade is the missing piece of the puzzle there.

5 Likes

I wish they would hurry up and do it.

They can easily setup a sky-cam where they perform their live crosses on the balcony (that’s if there isn’t one).

1 Like

It’s been back to back for months now.

1 Like

We know this camera is available because it is used almost every night as part of the weather report

This is the balcony shot

This is a backdrop that Seven use sometimes when crossing to Gold Coast stories that differs from the local news backdrop.

3 Likes

This is a much better shot for a backdrop.

1 Like

Different times of the year.

3 Likes

The .com.au wasn’t on the supers on the SNSW bulletins tonight … was it like that anywhere else?