Nine Network promotions

Same as my other promo thread

Nine were at the community open day at Parramatta’s BankWest Stadium yesterday, didn’t do a awful lot, just give away some stickers and allowed people to do a mock 9 News cross. I’ve done one at the cricket in the past. I did get a photo of the setup, but not of the 9 News “set” (at least, one without people sitting in it). Note that at the time this was taken, they had a Lego character in the getup promoting Lego Masters.

Here is the sticker they were giving out. Will scan in tomorrow and upload here so people can play silly buggers with it. :wink:

7 Likes

surely those stickers have hung around since the last time they did a promo out that way! No chance they’d be new.

4 Likes

As seen on Nine News on Sunday night.

3 Likes

Literally the old desk with a new front :joy:

2 Likes

The Nine promotions news desk has made its way from Parramatta to Cronulla Mall for those keen on proving they can read the news better than Mark Burrows.

3 Likes

During last week, Nine News Melbourne gave away 25 family passes to the upcoming Brickman Cities exhibition at Scienceworks Museum, featuring the latest designs by Lego Masters judge Ryan McNaught.

3 Likes

Nine Perth and Mix 94.5 are holding a competition with $20,000 up for grabs.

1 Like
1 Like

The question that needs to be asked, what are the giveaways on offer. :rofl: