Nine Network 2022

Nine’s press release at its upfronts said:

In 2022 9Now will continue to deliver fresh new content with the addition of exclusive premieres La Brea…

I thought the show would stream on 9Now first?

2 Likes

The quote literally says in 2022… 9Now.

Oh that’s the mother off the show “The Detour”

So it looks like LOST but in a sinkhole

1 Like

It’s pretty dreadful.

1 Like

Another dating show on Nine :roll_eyes:. Seriously is there nothing else they could’ve come up with?

UPDATE – At the exact second of publication Nine has indicated to me that “It is not Nine”. Whether this denial encompasses Stan (being Nine Entertainment Co) is to be investigated.

It would be interesting if it ended up at Stan. The article does state it’s likely to be one episode a week which would probably be Stan matching Netflix’s once a week reality output?

If the new show does end up on Stan, I can ask the mods to move the posts to the relevant thread.

that’s now gone and in its place is this >
UPDATE – Nine have since told TV Blackbox they will not screen the American version of the series, but gave no specific comment regarding the Australian version of the series.

UPDATE 2 – I am standing by the story that Nine has picked up the rights to the Australian version and will air this later in the year.

1 Like

I guess we’ll see how it turns out then.

First Nine and Stan joint commission

It’s also the first time Screentime and Endemol Shine (both subsidiaries of Banijay) produce a program together.

Applications are now open for My Mum, Your Dad. More details can be found here

A new 6-part animal series is coming to Nine. Take Me Home is a family series that follows the stories of lost, forgotten and unwanted dogs in an outback mining town in Australia. Made by Projucer, the show focuses on the work of foster care and animal adoption agency SAFE (Saving Animals From Euthanasia), a WA foster care and adoption organisation, as its volunteers match dogs with new owners. The show will be available for sale at next week’s MipTV for overseas media buyers.

C21 reports that Nine has also bought upcoming 8-part Channel 4 series Inside the Superbrands.

2 Likes

“and Nine Network in Australia, which will air the series later this year”.

1 Like

More true crime for Nine, as if they don’t already have enough on their slate.

Not sure where to post this… just saw 9 advertising for single dads 40-60yo looking for love. The show is called Grown Up Love.
No more please!

1 Like

Kate Lambroek is hosting it.

1 Like