Nine Network 2019

Good to be watching an upfront to see what they’re all about.

3 Likes

You don’t truly realize how much blatant BS/lies are peddled out at an upfront until you actually watch one live…

4 Likes

Not available on Apple 9now…

Seems like Nine thinks ANW not having a ‘winner’ is a problem for the show - the person who performs the best next season will get $100,000. That prize grows to $300,000 if that person can complete the course

3 Likes

Love Island will air on the main channel next year, not 9Go

2 Likes

Disaster averted…found it in the tv guide… not live tv where I was looking

LEGO Masters confirmed.

1 Like

Hamish Blake hosting Lego Masters.

I feel like I’m watching an E3 Gaming Press Conference! why can’t all Upfronts be streamed like this? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Love Island would be decent first run post 9:30 content. Not my type of show but defitbely reinforces the notion of multi platform numbers as 50% of audience is from 9Now

Love Island moves to Nine

1 Like

Next season of The Block confirmed for the former Oslo backpackers hotel in St Kilda.

2 Likes

With Family Food Fight did they actually renew it?

They said it was returning soon as a good bridge before Christmas which was good for advertisers. It didn’t say it was actually returning in 2019, even though it was part of the 2019 reel.

umm…

I doubt they’d commit until they see the numbers for the retooled new series.

2 Likes

I noticed how Hugh Marks claimed Nine to be leading various demos but only with the caveat “excluding one off events” ie Commonwealth Games

2 Likes

I think it could tie in with the cinema release of The Lego Movie: The Second Part in February 2019.

“Volkswagen needed The Block”. The company’s credibility was shot to pieces, that’s why!

4 Likes

Doctor Doctor will be returning

House Husbands was in that footage for drama

It’s was just a reflection of shows on Nine from the past.

1 Like