Nine (NBN)

Big Dog is still on air, sending kids to bed on NBN during A Current Affair’s last ad break Monday to Friday.

1 Like

Its on 9Now Now.

2 Likes

they send a message congratulating nine nbn on 60 years

saw it was fantastic even all the tcn9 face like ally James Bracy Dave Eddie kal stefanovic

With pictures like these from the area, you can see the difficulties there would have been getting to the site.

1 Like

Here are two of the network IDs:

3 Likes

I just watched the program and am surprised at how so many people on multiple networks either got their start at NBN or were there early on in their career! I only moved to the area in 2010, just before Ray Dineen retired, so had no idea.

1 Like

More IDs

5 Likes

That’s quite a few IDs they’ve made. Thanks for the uploads once again.

A little surprised there’s no “60 Years” watermark, given the ABC have one for 90 Years, and the NBN 50 Years one ran for over 12 months… But I hope no one from Nine-NBN or whatever they’re called this week is reading this and gets any funny ideas as those kinds of watermarks are generally more intrusive and fuglier.

2 Likes

They can’t do it now, as they run a dirty feed of 9, unlike in 2012.

2 Likes

Except for 5pm hour for Millionaire

Today Show had a six minute story on NBN’s 60th this morning at 8.20osh.

1 Like
5 Likes

Bit surprising it would be mentioned on a national program, let alone have a six minute! story on it.

They must have airtime eager to fill.

Two More IDs

3 Likes

Someone at NPC is smoking crack :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

XD

Big Dog must have been very naughty!

3 Likes

Yes, that went to air in Coffs as well.

1 Like

would’ve thought smoking crack would keep you awake, not put you to sleep lol

3 Likes

I’d also like to know why it’s still got the NBN logo and not the Nine logo (and I don’t think the NBN News logo is suited to a kids audience).

5 Likes

I’m guessing Nine NBN has got gremlins this afternoon. Big Dogs goodnight clip has been played twice this afternoon in place of NBN News updates. It will be interesting to see what they do in the news headline window before the end of Millionaire.

2 Likes