Nine (NBN)

wow that top picture looks like he’s using Windows 95

2 Likes

I doubt it; they’ve just turned the fancy faff off.

2 Likes

Not quite. Windows 95 didn’t have gradients! That started in Windows 98. :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, Windows 7 still had that theme. Our sole remaining Windows 7 machine at work uses the classic theme for performance reasons.

4 Likes

Did Windows 98 have the gradients? I thought that was a Windows 98 Second Edition feature, the version before the best Me version.

1 Like

Im not from up north, Do NBN create they breaking news breaks or do they use TCN?

Caps from Knights to Remember:

Promo:

5 Likes

Gradients were definitely in the original release of Windows 98.

3 Likes

Caps of episode two:

6 Likes

We Love It content

2 Likes

Another local program which will air on 9GO NNSW only

2 Likes

amplifiednine@gmail.com.au

lol, they couldn’t even get a company email! :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

What is the program?

1 Like

It’s called “Amplified”

This is AMPLIFIED, a new music show that highlights the incredible musicians we have from all over Australia and beyond! New episodes air weekly online at 8pm and older episodes are aired on 9GO every Saturday at 1pm!

To be featured on the show, please visit amplifiednine@gmail.com.au, create a new music listing, make a bio and you could be featured on the show!
Or simply send us an email at amplifiednine@gmail.com.

Special thanks to this week’s artists-
Bree Rusev | DUTCH THE RAPPER | Kai West | Kylie Jane | Brittany Long- Instagram: simplyphotographz | Sammi Constantine

Don’t forget to like, share and keep the spirit of music alive, this is AMPLIFIED!

2 Likes

What’s the point of making a local show with a national focus?

5 Likes

How do you visit an email address?

2 Likes

I thought the same thing haha.

https://www.amplifiedmusic.com.au/

2 Likes

Given the email is also at the end of the paragraph, it’s safe to assume they intended to have the web address in the first line of the paragraph.

1 Like

There will be some employees and viewers rolling their eyes this morning. A Thursday Night Rugba Leeg promo is screening for the Knights/Broncos game which says something like “strap yourselves in Sydney…”

Yeah great local Lismore or Singleton promo that one.

1 Like

Have seen several Newcastle specific “We Love It” promos whilst here in Port Macquarie in the last day or so. I thought they had market specific ones? I don’t think I’ve seen any North Coast ones yet.

1 Like

Yep, We see the Newcastle one as well here in the New England/Northwest

2 Likes