Nine (NBN)

Then the brand is not consistent:

• two national bulletins with “NNN” branding

• twenty six/twenty eight non-national bulletins with “Nine News” branding - five Afternoon News bulletins, six metro 6pm bulletins, fifteen regional 6pm bulletins (seventeen including Gold Coast and NBN News)

2 Likes

5 Likes

More like code words :joy:

6 Likes

NBN just showed their list of programmes for the Northern Rivers tonight with the NBN logo back next to the 9. Hasn’t happened for a while.

Also, before the final ad break we’ve been getting told to “stay tuned for your Gold Coast weather” before being shown our own forecast when they return from the break.

That’s been happening in Newcastle as well recently on the “tonight” lineups.

I’d say code word is accurate. You’ve got a code and a word there.

Strait green 9 logo for us in the Inland tonight

1 Like

Another little blast from the past. :smile:

NBN love owning a hundred domains haha.

www.weloveit.com.au

3 Likes

When did Nine sell NBN to Company, Inc.? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m surprised that they haven’t also snapped up:

weloveit9nbn.com,au
9nbnweloveit.com.au
9newcastleweloveit.com.au
9midnorthcoastweloveit.com.au
etc

:grinning:

5 Likes

All that talk on that website about northern NSW; shame they’re not showing any love for the Gold Coast???

Gotta love that triple branding just to confuse the shit out of your viewers FFS

NBN Television
6 hrs ·
From the archives comes an NBN News Special.
We look back over 30 years of tries, trials and triumphs
with Andrew Johns, Paul Harragon, Mark Hughes and an incredible list of Knights legends.
Days of the Knights - Celebrating 30 Years
Sunday 2:30 on 9HD

7 Likes

Related?

4 Likes

The We Love It website now has some more content, with a form for viewer contributions: http://www.weloveit.com.au/

I wonder if those “We Love It” Idents are still airing in their original, unaltered form.

It would be pretty awkward if they were, with very Summery scenes of water/beach fun and kiddies licking Paddle Pops during Winter. Not to mention that Paddy Kilmurray and Georgina Smyth are in those promos, both of whom have since left NBN/Nine Northern NSW!

1 Like

some are, without the “weloveit.com.au” and some just have Sam Djordan put in instead of Georgie

2 Likes

this is also screening on 9 Sydney and 9 Southern NSW

3 Likes

5 Likes

That surprises me that Sydney and SNSW are getting this… maybe it’s to bump up their Australian content quota ??

1 Like