Nine (NBN)

Same, if i use my hand as a antenna tho i can receive tram drivers talking on 507.6 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mitch Hughes.

3 Likes

So Gavin Morris will probably be on tomorrow night’s lineup? And what about weekend news-themed lineups?

Yep, SydneyCityTV asking the big questions!

1 Like

Back to just News, no NBN on that line up.

Consistency is not one of their strong points.

3 Likes

Cheryl the cleaner will be on Saturday. Big Dog on Sunday. :laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

It never has been - NBN have been like that for YEARS.

I mean HOW HARD can it be to get a template set up so that “NBN News” and “A Current Affair” (for example) appear as the programme name night after night after night?

It’s like they let the work experience kid do the lineups on his or her own and no one even bothers to check what’s on it.

It’s therefore a wonder someone hasn’t put on it “Big Dog Goes To Bed” at 7.30

4 Likes

I would like to see NBN change their watermark in overlap areas so that the little “NBN” is replaced with “Northern NSW” in the same font used on the QTQ Gold Coast overlap.

Also, do any of SCA Nine’s overlapping markets use small regional watermarks?

I think a local name would work better than “Northern NSW”, but QTQ has already taken that advantage with it’s “Gold Coast” watermark underneath the Nine.

NBN could still use a “Central Coast” one at the other end of their viewing area.

1 Like

The person who made that lineup didn’t put much effort into aligning the 8.50 to the other times above!

3 Likes

Gavin

4 Likes

World Class Made Here - a new initiative supported by NBN Television.
http://www.nbntv.com.au/content/2016-worldclass-made-here

Then… do Nine do this at Metro?

Is that NBN’s master control? Or their News control room? Or are they the same thing?

2 Likes

Looks like MCR.

Mitch Hughes on the lineup again.

6 Likes

I don’t like the word then being used, it should read later or something.

‘Later’ probably wouldn’t fit unless they reduced the font size.

So be it, the word then barely fits as it is and it would read so much better.

Well here’s an outrageous idea for them… use the time… you know that thing that networks used to stick to. :wink:

4 Likes

That would probably work, but in this case following live sport that can always be a bit tricky scheduling wise.

1 Like