Nine (NBN)

I also think that 9 Gold Coast can sell local adverts in their 30 minute local news window.

Can anyone in Newcastle/NNSW tell me what branding/logo appears on the PRG for NBN SD? Is it an NBN logo, or is it a 9 logo?

And what about over on 9HD, is that an NBN logo or a 9 logo?

Thanks!

it’s the same PRG for both - the Nine fly-in.

Then on 80 the HD/NBN graphic appears at the same time when the colour on the Nine logo disappears.

On 8 the NBN graphic appears when the Nine colour fades.

1 Like

Thanks for that

So the bug for both ends up being the Channel 9 logo?

On 8 - the 9 logo with small NBN added

And on 80, the 9 logo with a small NBN and small HD added?

yeppers.

@MLVD - can you get a vid of both for @KICK-IT pls?

I believe that @MLVD now resides in an area that only receives Sydney channels. @Sifon is probably your best bet now.

No problem. first thing I do when I get home around 9pm-10pm :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

9HD PRG (NBN)

NBN

5 Likes

Hey Sifon - thanks so much for that!! Appreciate!

They are def gonna dump the NBN brand eventually I think. By the end of the year I’m sure. It’s a gradual phase in .

1 Like

I think the phasing out of the NBN brand by end of this year has all but been officially confirmed - based on posts in this thread / forum.

Especially since the NBN Television trademark hasn’t been renewed.

4 Likes

I think Neville is a bit confused, oh dear!

9 Likes

Where to begin with that. I feel for (9)NBN’s social media people, I really do.

5 Likes

And I wonder how many people complain to NBNco about TV reception, programs etc.

3 Likes

…and how many people complain to NBN News that they don’t cover much news about the National Broadband Network?! :stuck_out_tongue:

While I do have to feel sorry for the people who run NBN Television’s social media accounts, complaints like the one above are rather amusing!

1 Like

Its amazing how so many get confused but it is funny. Next people will think that the NBN is owned by 9 :wink:.

1 Like

I rest my fucking case that I’ve been banging on about for over a year now, Your Honour.

4 Likes

“poor old bastard has no idea about technology” - a direct quote from a TV industry workmate when he saw the Facebook comment from Neville.

1 Like

Which is about the same level of idea that 9NBN seems to have about branding at the moment.