Nine (NBN)

• 9NBN Television
  • 9NBN Northern NSW

0 voters

1 Like

That quirk has just been fixed if you want to just settle with “9NBN” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good idead. I had been thinking that since this is just looking for the title for this thread, how about something like

9NBN On-Air Presentation or 9NBN Schedule and On-Air Presentation; but if 9NBN is now available…

Cheers!

2 Likes

Discussion on regional affiliate branding has been split out to a new topic: Future of regional affiliate branding

1 Like

Did NBN manage to run a local children’s program on Go! without anyone noticing? :stuck_out_tongue:
So There! hosted by NBN News reporter Renee Fedder, featuring Paul Lobb with the news

3 Likes

it’s been on for several months - great little program.

That’s odd that there an NBN watermark AND a dotless GO! watermark…?

When were those caps taken, MLVD?

probably yesterday hence the Surfest surfboard… NBN often run the dotless GO and GEM IDs, so they probably haven’t got the new watermarks in their system for local insertion.

Last night but taken from a September 2015 program which is the latest online. http://www.sothere.tv/so-there-latest-episode/episode-8

I love the shoehorning in of “on NBN” in this promo:

1 Like

NBN getting in a bit early with its 9NBN watermark :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks like they’ll use Nine’s watermark and add its own tiny watermark to it. It’s tricky to see but it’s a greyish watermark.

7 Likes

Well spotted.

Stayed on screen for about three minutes. Gone now.

So for the Today Show they’ll use the orange 9HD with a little grey NBN watermark underneath? What about other programming?

1 Like

More than likely they are testing their transparent watermark for use during regular programming. I’d say their Today watermark will be solid orange.

So with that in mind from tomorrow what we’ll see is the solid orange 9HD with solid orange little NBN underneath the HD during the Today Show, and during regular programs we’ll see a transparent 9HD with transparent little NBN underneath. Am I correct in thinking the only difference between channel 8 and channel 80 will be the HD part of the watermark?

If the normal channel 8 channel users that little watermark with the normal size nine it’s gonna look weird.

1 Like

It will be just like 9 Gold Coast’s watermark.

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/watermarks/252/47?u=watvvideos