Nine Cricket Coverage

Bumble won’t be coming out (BT have the British rights, he’s Sky contracted).

Oh my goodness me…

That’s a shame.

I like Bumble’s commentary.

1 Like

Does anyone know if you can live stream the cricket on your computer via Optis Sport this summer?

No, you need to buy a live pass from Cricket Australia website. Optus Sport will only show highlights after each day’s play.

1 Like

ALL-STAR COMMENTATORS RETURN FOR NINE’S SUMMER OF CRICKET

Australia’s favourite voices of summer will be in the Nine commentary box as Australia and England do battle for The Ashes, beginning Thursday, November 23, at The Gabba in Brisbane.

Bill Lawry will headline Melbourne’s Boxing Day Test and the New Year’s Day Test in Sydney in his 40th year of commentating for Wide World of Sports.

Joining Bill for Nine’s exciting Summer of Cricket will be Ian Healy, Michael Slater, Mark Taylor, Ian Chappell, Michael Clarke and Shane Warne.

Wide World of Sports will welcome former England skipper Michael Vaughan and star batsman Kevin Pietersen, both Ashes greats, to give their insights and opinions on the England team in their battle to retain The Urn.

And Mark Nicholas returns to host the five-Test 2017-2018 Magellan Ashes Series on the Nine Network.

With decades of playing and broadcasting experience, Nine has the leading commentary lineup to bring the fans every twist and turn in this scorching Aussie summer of international cricket.

After The Ashes, which includes the Adelaide and Perth Test matches, Nine’s Summer of Cricket continues into 2018 with the One Day International Series between Australia and England, and ends with a bang as New Zealand joins the fray for the Trans-Tasman Tri-Series.

4 Likes

Couldn’t be a worse bunch.

2 Likes

They’ve all got to go.

2 Likes

There is. Andy Maher and Mark Howard.

4 Likes

if you have an optus sport subscription you can get the CA app and logon with your optus sport info you can get a free live pass. i also includes free data whilst streaming

“All-Star Commentators”. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Adding two absolute lightweights in Vaughan and Pietersen doesn’t exactly improve their commentary team either.

Commentators same same, ordinary apart from legend Lawry, I just hope this series is good!

Is Australia lose to Honduras, I’ll smash the remote.

If we lose the Ashes, I’ll smash the TV.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. All four of them are so annoying.

Switch off

2 Likes

oh do tell us all how many runs you scored in your illustrious international career.

I’ll wait with baited breath.

2 Likes

Triple M’s Ashes Commentary team is much better than Nine’s.

3 Likes

At least there’s no James Brayshaw!

4 Likes

Any commentary team is better than Nine’s, although I’m a big fans of Bill, Nicholas, Vaugnh and KP. Also don’t mind Taylor

1 Like

You could make an argument for Vaughn being a ‘lightweight’ but KP has been with the Stars for a few years now and has featured in the BBL coverage for Ten. He’s very popular here these days.

If these results happen, please film you destroying these things for your pals at Media Spy.

17 Likes

Irrelevant - a good sportsperson does not make a good commentator

7 Likes

I mean lightwight in the commentary box. Couldn’t care less about their on-field achievements personally.
Just two more guys that will talk about themselves incessantly.