Nickelodeon (formerly 10Shake)

i dont know what u see so funny?

1 Like

Yeah and Geelong all have had access to fast cable prior to NBN and in many cases faster still.

1 Like

What plan you got?

1 Like

NBN ultrafast and are in the great speed category

1 Like

Yes, but you are very lucky because Ballarat was one of the early FTTP locations.
Bendigo for example is practically a FTTN hellhole.

You look at the map of regional towns in VIC which have FTTN (yellow) / FW (pink) , and its practically all of them.
Like we all knew, regional areas were hit the worst with the Liberal mess called an NBN.

I worked in an office in Kilmore for 2.5 years using a 46/20 FTTN connection shared between 6 people, and I can tell you, it’s no fun.

There are no plans.
Shake only airs on 10 owned stations in the 5 largest Tv markets.
Outside those markets you can stream live via 10Play

@simmey7

1 Like

I know what you’re talking about . and I used to live in Maryborough before moving to Ballarat and I come from Ararat. FTTN is ok . My parents are on FTTC and have got them on 100/40 mbs plan with Aussiebroadband. They used to be with Telstra and only had 50/20 so when i could i got them changed asap

1 Like

and i sooner stream via 10play then with win tv any day

Teen Mom Australia

Welcome To The Motherhood

Premieres Tuesday 27 October At 8.30pm On MTV And 10 Shake

Aussie Teen Mums Ammi, Sita, Georgina and Tanisha will all be put to the test when the second season of Teen Mom Australia premieres on Tuesday, 27 October at 8.30pm.

Motherhood can be one of the most challenging, exhausting and thankless moments of a woman’s life and for these young women nothing has ever come easy.

But this season, the mums will give you something to believe in as they share their honest stories of what it’s like raising children while trying to find the right balance between motherhood and their teenage lives.

Get ready for tears, tantrums and a whole lot of love!

3 Likes

When did Sabrina The Teenage Witch come back? I only noticed it tonight while stumbling through on Shake.

When 10 Shake started. You should read these threads.

you misunderstood me. SpongeBob SquarePants replaced it in its slot just this week.

Looks like Spongebob is Monday-Wednesday and Sabrina is Thursday-Friday.

its showing as Sabrina weekdays in my EPG but 10Play Guide says SpongeBob is next week.

What seasons of Spongebob?

William is correct.

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is back in the schedule Monday to Friday.

1 Like

No wonder why this channel is tanking. They just won’t give anything time. Also apparently the episodes of ex on the beach etc from years ago. If they want to air this content air the latest seasons.

2 Likes

Amended in Fetch this morning too. Spongebob must have rated much worse to be dropped so quickly.

Almost everything on 10 Shake is old episodes.

4 Likes

More changes to the schedule.

The Charlotte Show returns this Sunday after Becky Lucas. EDIT: 10.40

Catfish 7.30 weeknights.

The Cleveland Show 8.30 Tuesdays.

Ex on the Beach 9.30 Fridays.

Ridiculousness ?

3 Likes