Newshub

Alison Mau had filled in for Kanoa last night on The Project - first time in a while she’s been on the show.

Carol Hirschfeld was the guest panellist on Monday (I think?). First time she’s probably been on Three in years. Her shine hasn’t worn off, and definitely think she should be back at the network in some capacity.

3 Likes

Newshub LIVE at 4PM moving to 4.30pm from the 19th of August as part of an afternoon change up.

4 Likes

(10/8/2019) Heather Keats is presenting weather tonight on Newshub Live at 6pm.

1 Like

This looks good… (the graphic I mean)

2 Likes

I see Newshub crosses straight into The Project now. “…and I’m Mike McRoberts, and on The Project Paddy we hear you had an incredible night at Eden Park…”

5 Likes

Terrible way to cross into the show.

The new format seems to be: Newshub presenters cross to the ‘fourth’ host of the night who throws to the first story of the night straight away, after that’s finished they open the show.

1 Like

Peter Williams on The Project tonight as the fourth host. What a cross haha.
Tom McRae: “Now on The Project. Peter Williams tonight, you are bringing us a mystery involving some sort of fruit cake.”

Then proceed to have Peter introducing and voicing the story of the said “Mystery Fruit Cake.”

5 Likes

Newshub Live at 4:30pm started today. Nothing special to report.

4 Likes

Carly Flynn presenting the 4:30 news today.

1 Like

Sacha hosting 4:30 today and Newshub Late tonight.

2 Likes

Mike McRoberts will remain behind the news desk in Hayes’ absence. He will be joined by Newshub’s weekend news presenter Melissa Chan-Green, who steps in to take the helm from Friday.
The Auckland-based broadcaster is also expecting her first child and will begin her maternity leave later this year, at which point Newshub weather presenter Ingrid Hipkiss will take over.

1 Like

Good to see Ingrid’s getting back into news.

Mike is needs to save up for more flowers!

1 Like

(14-15/9/2019) Sacha McNeil and Mitch McCann are presenting Newshub Live at 6pm this weekend. Heather Keats is presenting weather.

Mike McRoberts is in Tokyo for the Rugby World Cup.

1 Like

(21-22/9/2019) Ingrid Hipkiss and Michael Morrah are presenting Newshub Live at 6pm this weekend. Ross Karl and Heather Keats are presenting sport and weather respectively.

3 Likes

Patrick Gower hosting The Project all this week

2 Likes

(28-29/9/2019) Ingrid Hipkiss and Michael Morrah are again presenting Newshub Live at 6pm this weekend.

1 Like

ANyone would think there’s was a death on the way, Ingrid wearing all black and same for Melissa on 1 News

(15/10/2019) Mitch McCann is presenting on both the 4:30 and 6pm bulletins tonight.

3 Likes

Newshub Head of News & Current Affairs, Hal Crawford has resigned to finish in February 2020 and heading back Australia.

1 Like