Newshub

I believe they are as its a Newshub Nation Special, From what i saw they will have special lower thirds though.

2 Likes

Newshub Nation Budget Special is now live with Simon Sheperd hosting

Caps incoming. [Edit - More Caps]

Update 3:
That’s it Newshub special has finished at 3pm

2 Likes

Here is a montage of Newshub Nation Budget Special today.

2 Likes

Think I saw Carly Flynn filling in on The AM Show on Friday morning. Thought she left Mediaworks?

1 Like

She was on a couple of weeks ago on a Friday too. Guess she just fills in when required.
She’s good on the AM Show - much better than Nadine imo

2 Likes

i dont actually mind nadine when she fills in on the project

2 Likes

Fire alarm on The AM Show this morning. A friend who was a guest when the alarm went off said that it came from someone cooking burgers in the studio lol.

3 Likes

Yep the next segment was meant to involve burgers :hamburger: but the BBQ in the loading bay set off the fire alarm show finished 10 mins early with 6 minss of the Auckland weather camera filling time to The Cafe.

I just noticed a bit of the small refresh with some of the full screen Newshub graphics

New Promo

Old Promo

New Live Animation

Old Live Animation

New Coming Up

Old Coming Up.

5 Likes

Expect a few small changes today.

2 Likes
1 Like

Seems like pointless changes tbh, they need to just make their graphics a little bit smaller and not so close to the edge of the screens.

Backdrop has been adjusted slightly. It has media Exchange in the window where the radio studio used to be.

2 Likes

Is there a before pic?

This was from yesterday. I notice the chairs are a different colour as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Update 2.
Top Stories L3’s. As you see a bit of mistake

1 Like

Here is a video montage of the changes from the bulletin tonight + The Project NZ open.

2 Likes

I like most of the changes, especially more news after (less?) sport. But they should have made a new top stories graphic instead of adapting the breaking news one imo.

2 Likes

Those white circular wipes just don’t work. Happen too quick and appear choppy.

4 Likes

I agree. But it’s day one they may make changes as time goes on.

Newshub! What are you guys doing?! This looks awful…

2 Likes