Newshub

No revamp per for the AM Show studio, but the TV control room is undergoing a revamp.

Plus expect a new backdrop tonight at 6

5 Likes

The new backdrop on Newshub Live at 6pm:

4 Likes

Messes with my ocd lol

4 Likes

it’s a more realistic representation of the Newshub newsroom, I like it.

2 Likes

Very nice. Keep it classy NewsHub.

1 Like

This one seems ok for 4 & 6pm bulletins but the late bulletin should keep the older backdrop it worked better.

1 Like

The old backdrop remains for Newshub Late.

3 Likes

Still prefer 1…

Still prefer 3…

Newshub bad

Bring back 3 News…

or should i say +HR=E N=wz

2 Likes

My opinion. 3 News was dated and long overdue a revamp.

Why change the backdrop for 6pm and not the other bulletins?

Keeping the show’s sponsor happy by the sound of it:

“The AM Show’s road trip has been created in conjunction with Chorus to showcase the communities, businesses and people who have embraced the opportunities opened up by fibre broadband”

2 Likes

No fair, you know I have to heart that one!

1 Like

The Spinoff TV is on the Newshub set.

1 Like

(30/6-1/7/2018) Melissa Davies and Simon Shepherd presenting Newshub Live at 6pm this weekend.

5 Likes

Seriously loving the AM Show on Tour! The team seem more bubbly then normal, and i’m impressed with their setup! I thought they would just have an outside table and some chairs, but they have a set. Great Stuff.

2 Likes

Agreed. What a massive set-up for only a couple of days at each location.
Here’s some more caps:

4 Likes

Looks great, really well done OB.

4 Likes

It’s a shame they forgot to send down the heaters… brrrr.

Looks great. Saw this on twitter - one of The AM Show’s OB trucks. There are multiple trucks on tour.

6 Likes

2 trucks and 2 sets allows time to set one studio up for use while the other is taken apart.

Also there are now 3 AM show desks. 1 in Auckland and 2 on the road. The crosses comming from Auckland for the duration of the show are likely to come out of the RadioLIVE studios as most of the AM show set is apart while on tour and would be a mission to use while all the crew are away.

6 Likes