Newshub

Ingrid Hipkiss filling in for Amanda Gillies on the AM Show. If Mediaworks were smart they would make it permanent.

2 Likes

Different Project intro tonight, teasing their interview with Eleven from Stranger things

6 Likes

A little birdie tells me that on Monday 27th November prime is going to launch some new graphics and studio background bringing it more into line with Newshub.

8 Likes

Exciting! Do you know if it will still be a virtual set? And is there a name change? I.e Newshub Prime or Newshub First at 5:30?

New virtual set from what I have been told.

Just going to stay prime news first at 5:30

4 Likes

Lucy Warhurst is presenting Newshub Late Monday-Wednesday this week (20-22/11/2017).

3 Likes

oooooh how exciting! Can’t wait to see it in action.

1 Like

Tom McRae presenting with Samantha Hayes for a second week on Newshub Live at 6pm, Mike McRoberts is with UNICEF reporting from Syria.

1 Like

Melissa Davies hosting Prime News tonight along with a new look

5 Likes

One News 2003 called and it would like its backdrop returned

11 Likes

I like most the graphics, I like how the straps are much smaller than Newshubs, waaaay tidier than newshubs. The logo should have been changed though it’s shit and out of place

4 Likes

The Prime News logo is hideous! On another note, the background graphics are very reminiscent to the old 2011-2016 3 News presentation, which I like.

3 Likes

It’s an improvement but apart from the weather graphics not much of one imo. Much prefer Newshub graphics

(30/11/2017) Sacha McNeil presenting with Tom McRae on Newshub Live at 6pm this evening with Sam Ackerman doing sport.

2 Likes

Newshub’s sports presenter/reporter Nicky Styris’ first time on The AM Show, filling in for Mark. Also Ingrid is in for Amanda this morning.

4 Likes

Mark has cricket commitments for Sky, which was always going to be the interesting part of him taking the role. I thought they might get him doing it remotely.

Not sure where to put this so I’ll put it here,

Mediaworks has canned Family Feud after two years on air. A huge mistake in my opinion…

1 Like

Citing that he is too busy filming Dancing with the Stars seems a cop out really, how long does that run compared to a 40 week program which airs 5 nights a week?

Airing Family Feud Australia and repeats of Modern Family instead? It seems Three have similar issues to Channel Ten.

1 Like

Last I heard it was getting killed by The Chase in the ratings.

2 Likes

Its a shame ratings are no longer readily available. I imagine Family Feud was always in third spot, I applaud Mediaworks for at least giving a local show a go in the pre-news time slot for as long as they did.

1 Like