Newshub

Reminds me of the 2003 World Cup graphics:

2 Likes

Watching The Project tonight and switching between pre-recorded interviews on the desk and live
standing presentation tonight.

2 Likes

Looks, awkward? Did someone steal or borrow their desk?

4 Likes

Newshub Late open caps

Video

8 Likes

The Newshub late ticker reminds me of the old Sunrise era graphics.

1 Like

Really not a fan of that late night set.

1 Like

Laura Tupou is Presenting Newshub Live at 6PM this Weekend with Nicky Styris Presenting Sport and Mike Puru on Weather.

2 Likes

Nothing new Brayden. It’s her normal shift.

5 Likes

Patrick Gower filling in for Ryan this morning on AM.

3 Likes

And he looks so happy to be there! :joy:

3 Likes

Didn’t realise Tom McRae had left Newshub. Good to see he’s doing well at Al Jazeera.

6 Likes

It was announced a year ago or just under and he left in june 2022

2 Likes

I don’t doubt that there was an announcement of his departure, and there would have naturally been a discussion about it. Just that I missed it. :laughing:

4 Likes

Wasn’t having ago lol I just happened to see a post in my newsfeed on insta he posted mentioning 6 months

3 Likes

Does anyone have the NewsHub theme with just the beeps? (not including the typing sounds)

I made one, but it doesn’t sound good. Here it is: https://on.soundcloud.com/hjkhC

1 Like

Newshub can’t have got the memo about Türkiye, they’re still referring to the country as Turkey on screen. The pronunciation of Gabrielle has been quite varied too!

2 Likes

Ive noticed a lot of the worlds media are still calling it Turkey

4 Likes
5 Likes

Yes most TV reporters have either shifted to presenting or producing roles or got sick of the pay and seen the bright lights of PR after a few years of experience…

2 Likes