Newshub

Already been posted about over on the New Zealand TV thread

ridiculous? going from three to three? ok.

1 Like

About time they changed things up.

1 Like

TV 3 to Three :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Mike McRoberts presenting Newshub Live at 6pm with Sacha McNeil this evening (9th Feb.).

2 Likes

The AM Show with Duncan Garner, Amanda Gillies and Mark Richardson will be live from 5:30 AM with continuing coverage of the Christchurch Port Hills fire.

The AM Show breaking news graphic

1 Like

1 Like

Studio & set looks like a great replica of the Aus version, the added length of this particular studio compared to ours makes for some great shots as seen in that promo.

2 Likes

That bearded guy… unfunniest “funny guy” I can think of. Bad choice.

1 Like

I really am excited for the project nz to do well .
But please no Jono & Ben, Jeremy Corbett, Paul ego as guest commentators.

3 Likes

I get a feeling that Mediaworks radio personality’s will be heavily involved with the guest appearances on this show.

3 Likes

Pete visited the new NZ version of the show last week and Rove is a special guest / 4th panelist tonight for their launch episode on Three NZ.

7 Likes

Rove with NZ team

12 Likes

Looks very identical to ours! I wonder how it’ll fair in NZ… We had to wait for the fancy modifications after years with the same set, and NZ gets the flashy one straight away! Hope it goes well :slight_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Mediaworks have gone to every effort to ensure the show replicates the Australian series right down to the set. Craig Campbell is also in NZ to monitor things as they launch the series.

6 Likes

Where would we find highlights/montage of tonight’s launch?

Bigger studio than ATV though.

1 Like

@TFTV

Tonight’s episode has been uploaded to TV Three’s catch-up service (you need a free account).
http://www.threenow.co.nz/shows/the-project/S1173-784

Or I found this channel on the Google Doc of streams floating around on here, pretty sure it’s the same channel. Repeat of The Project will be on at 9:40pm AEDT.
http://mediaworks-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/220435/3812193411001/3news_live/master_1500.m3u8

1 Like

Everything right down to the graphics and sounds are identical. Awesome job on their part.

1 Like